Looking for best "Loli" setup, no kinky stuff!

heads up, my 10 year old son watches me play skyrim.  I've seen a few different possible ways of doing loli like setups for the game, but I haven't been able to suss out what's the best loli conversion mod out there for women that has decent armor conversions with them.  My current body related mods are xpmse skeleton mod with FNIS for HDT, and I'm using UNP petite.  I would love something like the Elin races from Tera, but not quite as childlike looking in the face if that makes sense?

Does anyone have recommendations for what would be the best mods currently to look at that would either accompany or replace the body related mods I have currently, so I can have lolis in my game?  I promise it's not for perverted reasons, I'm just after the cuteness factor here!  Any help is appreciated in advance.

Well to be honest without having to search for ages to find stuff it is possible just to create your own using the petite body. Just using racemenu it is possible to create a very convincing loli. I personally created a few young characters for my daughter doing that. One just need the right skin textures, hair and eye mods. Also Armor is not really an issue all you need to do is build them in bodyslide to fit the body. And there are tons and tons of armor out there that have sliders for the uunp body. 

51 minutes ago, deathneko11 said:

I was looking for more of an overhaul, not just for the player character ;)

Ah ok best places to look are the asian sites there are tons of stuff out there. But that is going to be a huge search on your side. Most the things ive seen are for specific body types etc and then you have to get pass the language barrier to download all of it too.

you can just scale the base skeleton the game is using for npcs like scale the body and neck nodes down a bit then scale the head node up, then save and you're good to go you just turned all of skyrim into loliland

works with all your armor mods all you're doing is scaling the proportions of the bodies used by the common skeleton so that they have smaller and slimmer bodies with a larger head

Archived