Working Vagina with creatures

Hey there, I am kinda newbie. Just wanted to ask if there is a way how to make This mod work with creatures. I see there are few included like Troll, Sabrecat. I am using CBBE Body and I would like to make it work with more creatures especially horses and giants. Also wanted to ask if belly collisions could be included. I found this but I a mnot sure if this is going to work with CBBE. Thanks for any help

10 minutes ago, allerius4 said:

I found this but I a mnot sure if this is going to work with CBBE. Thanks for any help

Hi there and welcome aboard. ;)

As for your question, it works fine with CBBE. At least with Clams of Skyrim and probably other CBBE versions with a 3D vagina.

And you should update the HDT physics for humans too, the ones included in AiO HDT 3.3 are a bit outdated.

Same mod topic as the creature files. You already added that link.

I'm the author btw so if you have any further questions fire away.

And please read what I wrote in the installer, some of this stuff might be important.

The xml attachments (for the physics data) to the meshes probably don't need to be updated for AiO, just install, overwrite everything else (including XPMSE in the case of Beast HDT) and test it. You can find a list of supported creatures in the Beast HDT readme.

Archived