[Sims 4] A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [05/07] - LL and PATREON

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, jazzy938585 said:

Hi my laptop can only work the mods if they're .package but I can't figure out how to convert it from .rar. Could you please send me a .package version

of the file?

You just need to unpack the  .rar file and the package files are inside. You can use 7-zip to do this and it can be obtained for free.

On 3/16/2021 at 3:16 AM, merkle said:

Love the "pec deck" series, but I'm curious...why does it only work on one particular exercise machine?

because there is no this object in the WW programming part, so I had to use the object's specific GUID, but I can test it on others later.

Having some difficulty locating any of the Glory Hole items. When I do a search under Build Mode, they show as being found, but when I try to locate them in the Clutter items, there's nothing with that description in those items. I have the .package files installed. Probably, I am no doubt doing something wrong....

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2021 at 10:14 AM, Sandatharius said:

Having some difficulty locating any of the Glory Hole items. When I do a search under Build Mode, they show as being found, but when I try to locate them in the Clutter items, there's nothing with that description in those items. I have the .package files installed. Probably, I am no doubt doing something wrong....

I'd answered you in the message you sent me, but this is basically it:

For GLORY HOLE - (DECORATION> CLUTTER) * You Need install the Get Together Pack *
For GLORY TABLE (DECORATION> CLUTTER) * You Need install the Perfect Patio Pack * 

On 3/22/2021 at 12:13 AM, ClockSmasher said:

Hey A.Trois, the penis on transgender girls seems to disconnect for some of your animations.

I'll check what's going on, maybe I forgot to make some adjustments.

1 hour ago, A.Trois said:

I'd answered you in the message you sent me, but this is basically it:

For GLORY HOLE - (DECORATION> CLUTTER) * You Need install the Get Together Pack *
For GLORY TABLE (DECORATION> CLUTTER) * You Need install the Perfect Patio Pack *

Got your PM....thank you.

On 3/21/2021 at 11:13 PM, ClockSmasher said:

Hey A.Trois, the penis on transgender girls seems to disconnect for some of your animations.

This happens with Futas in my game as well, and also with OTHER animators' packs. In certain positions, especially when on all-fours, both male's and Futas' genitals do this. I think it's a limitation of the skeleton, not anyone's animations.