[Sims 4] A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [04/01] - LL and PATREON

1 hour ago, beautifulmusiclover said:

I'm still puzzled as to what we got new in LL this month from this creator.

A big ol' serving of disappointment. Seriously, it took one person all of what - a few seconds? -  to upload a working dl link, and so far we haven't heard anything from A. Trois.

Hi, LL was not uploading, I put the link to Drive, it was strange that it didn't work with some, because several people who tested it said it was OK, I'm trying to do another upload today, with an update.
I hope it works this time.

All I can say is, the amount of people who came here to bitch about a broken link, could have also came here to say thank you at least. Or being a bit nicer! Maybe there was something going on but he did tried to upload it.

I don't have a patreon. But I'm still happy he updates here EVERY month and being consistent unlike some other animators here.

So thank you for the fix! @A.Trois Your animations are one of my favorites. Keep it up! ?

33 minutes ago, A.Trois said:

LL is having error when I editing the complete list, before it had an error in uploading ... I'm transferring the list to WP, the link is in the description.

I'd a upload now.I hope it works this time.

Don't worry man, sometimes it happens with me as well. Nice to know all new stuff you are bring for us.  ?

tenor.gif

9 hours ago, Smelly Cat said:

All I can say is, the amount of people who came here to bitch about a broken link, could have also came here to say thank you at least. Or being a bit nicer! Maybe there was something going on but he did tried to upload it.

I don't have a patreon. But I'm still happy he updates here EVERY month and being consistent unlike some other animators here.

So thank you for the fix! @A.Trois Your animations are one of my favorites. Keep it up! ?

Every word of what you just said was right.  :)

@A.Trois  Thank you very much!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2020 at 4:47 PM, Dzzon00 said:

wait im confused as heck which one i need to install the open which is 260.rar or the other one 265.rar

always the newest pack... Now: 270 

New update now. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just signed in to tell you that I had noticed your work from kind of clicking on everything and seeing the name of the animation and the name of the animator.  Every time I thought “wow that looks amazing” the animation was yours. They sometimes look so real. That rhythm. There is one there that reminds me of a little sex trick I do and I laughed when I saw it. i thought I was seeing myself.
 So I just signed on to tell you how absolutely brilliant your work is and if you f** the way you can make those sims f*** WOW.  Hahaa

Love your work, great work! 
All of you animators have made the quarantine a little less depressing and a lot  more sexy.  
<3

• 2 weeks later...