[Sims 4] A. Trois Sex Animations for WW [04/01] - LL and PATREON

4 minutes ago, procian said:

Nice animations but bar front sex 1 and 2 need adjusting.

It could be that you need to try another bar? 

Unfortunately some furniture will vary in shape and size in comparison to the one that was used as a reference

these all look rushed and butchered the movment looks really jerky .. im all for encouraging new ppl to improve and develop ... but look at ppl like amra .. he takes a long time to make his animations and they all look stunning ... this entire set of animations to me just looks like someone rushing out as many as possible to get patreon payments .. with no real intention of improving ... something iv been seeing a lot just recently .. and ill never pay anyone unless i know there really trying to improve and make better animations ..for example mike 24 .. azmodian  you can see the improvments they make each animation set they make ... these all look pretty much the same lvl 

10 hours ago, R-Lo said:

It could be that you need to try another bar? 

Unfortunately some furniture will vary in shape and size in comparison to the one that was used as a reference

I will go through the bars.....see if there's a better one to use.

6 hours ago, procian said:

I will go through the bars.....see if there's a better one to use.

I can't do an animation for each type of bar in TS4, this should automatically adjust with code in the game, but I think there is a bug ... but in the bar that was used as a base at the request of the patron, the animation worked normally. This animation is a bit older, maybe it has errors compared to new ones.

57 minutes ago, A.Trois said:

I can't do an animation for each type of bar in TS4, this should automatically adjust with code in the game, but I think there is a bug ... but in the bar that was used as a base at the request of the patron, the animation worked normally. This animation is a bit older, maybe it has errors compared to new ones.

I love your animations....and yes I realise it won't work with all bar sizes...I intend to change a few and find out which is best.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, cableguy7uk said:

Yes in game!

I don't get it... all the animations are working in the game, so much so that I created the gifs inside the game. What is not being shown? The new animations?

And it seems to me that it is working for everyone, nobody warned me about problems, especially this pack of 65 animations, which I released on the patreon on day 08/01. I had no complaints from the patrons. Is not some conflict of MODs in your game? Did you delete the old pack to insert this new pack?

The strange thing is that here, as I still have not updated Origin (I'm playing offline) and I have not updated the WW, everything is working normal yet ... I made a new animation yesterday and here is the gif ... everything worked perfectly. So maybe it's some new code that is conflicting, because with the old WW pack, it's normal

117.gif

• 2 weeks later...