Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

On 9/2/2018 at 6:22 AM, amiga5000 said:

Hello everyone, I'm doing some experiments, I tried to add the bush as an object, but I do not like the result because of a bad flicker.

Spoiler

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_180902_145406.jpg.aa67b65eb95f5ab3e71ad626bc63c323.jpg

Yes, I also do not like it very much. ?

I like more to increase the already abundant Honoka breasts with pleasant results ..

Spoiler

DOAX-VenusVacation_180902_145603.jpg.67b2241d517ced25976ea2ff792486f6.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180902_153917.jpg.1904a18c5438bb0255176bf37fdfced2.jpg

Spoiler

Wow! It is wonderful! IMO you could have made one more option for a larger size (Ultra). For me okay and so, but someone might want more! ???

On 9/2/2018 at 3:58 AM, amiga5000 said:

Hi. You need the Marie bamboo swimsuit SR or SRR

Towel_Nude_v4.zip

https://mega.nz/#!uMEglKJI!6qhA9t7dbiwP_IsalUFgItEAnGbriIIwpTbWHKj9YRc

Use this configuration

DISABLED towel_ Marie_Short.ini
towel_malfunction.ini
DISABLED towel_ Marie_Malfunction.ini
towel_ Marie_Luna_Skirt
DISABLED towel_Remove.ini

Great

I like more to increase the already abundant Honoka breasts with pleasant results ..

A small video

https://mega.nz/#!mYcREYQS!HeOwvDnvBKHp9Bt3khTni4HAeLbTO1fIqfQuUIGoZY0

What do you think?

Test.wmv

It's cooool, for MR you can do something like this?

On 8/26/2018 at 11:03 PM, kholdy said:

Hot off the 2ch presses, here's a compilation of expression mods for all characters. All of them are in JP so unless you can read that, you'll have to learn by trial & error.

All credit goes to the original modder on 2ch.

https://mega.nz/#!vA9VWIha!KC8Kcx8eY09ps_zkd3G7kStm5TbpkV4Kb1RRgyU4K74

If you use these, please add this to the bottom of your d3dx.ini to avoid a few errors:

[ShaderOverrideSkinMatsuge]
hash = 9786f6d3dbe57012
run = CommandListSkin

Edit: Someone also improved the Black Hair mod for Marie. File is attached.

Marie_BlackHair.zip

ありがとう!o( =•ω•= )m~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!≡ω≡

Spoiler

1 hour ago, amiga5000 said:

Test.gif.af0292001b24d8386f9f46d03c422813.gif

Marie Big Tits

There is still a bit of work, but it can be done..

DOAX-VenusVacation_180902_221837.jpg.5e9aea4d13f8e0a631010bb9d8373e5a.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_180902_222445.jpg.d2e99f7692c87eb7d84ac858c764c76e.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_180902_222535.jpg.da49b3c7849b32a6fc6697a055e7103f.jpg

Marie seems happy with her new big tits ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/05hv1po48bwfyyt/MarieTest.mp4?dl=0

>Marie Big Tits

Holy shit, this is amazing, I can't wait to try this out and the bustier honoka!

P.S. I love Amiga, has a A500 myself, truly amazing computer, I still play many of the games on emulators.

別ドライブの任意のフォルダにDOAX-VenusVacationをインストールし、そのフォルダにMOD等を適用すると、ゲーム画面が暗いまま固まってしまいます。

適用したd3d11.dllを削除すると通常のゲームとして起動します。ご教示願います

If you install DOAX-VenusVacation in an arbitrary folder on another drive and apply MOD etc. to that folder, the game screen gets stuck in the dark.

Deleting the applied d3d11.dll will start up as a normal game. Please teach.

Here's your usual dose of mods, delivered straight from 2ch. Almost missed this thread.

DOAXVV セーラー服.zip

This is a different take on the sailor suits of this event - it makes them topless (but keeps the necktie). There are 3 different versions, keep panties, keep skirt (no panties), full bottomless.

DOAXVV Sofmap v2.zip

I don't know what this is. If someone can figure it out, let me know. Because I was late to the thread, I couldn't see the images it came with.

42 minutes ago, kholdy said:

Here's your usual dose of mods, delivered straight from 2ch. Almost missed this thread.

DOAXVV セーラー服.zip

This is a different take on the sailor suits of this event - it makes them topless (but keeps the necktie). There are 3 different versions, keep panties, keep skirt (no panties), full bottomless.

DOAXVV Sofmap v2.zip

I don't know what this is. If someone can figure it out, let me know. Because I was late to the thread, I couldn't see the images it came with.

Thanks.

By the way,is there a short skirt mod?
4 hours ago, kholdy said:

DOAXVV セーラー服.zip

DOAXVV Sofmap v2.zip

DOAXVV セーラー服.zip

How could this be?!!

192081593_.PNG.e64400b3986ad6ff4afe78c31b209538.PNG

49 minutes ago, Hans Jürgen said:

Oh no, the balloon tits faction is finally here ?

Anyone care to mod the legs of the girls a little slimmer ???

Do you like herons? ? lol

I do not know, for my taste, they now look wonderful. If their are made thinner, legs will look more like matches.

6 hours ago, gregateshit said:

Said someone who doesn't know how gacha games works.

Just ask every single person here how much money they spend to get the nude swimsuit.

The answer is obvious!

Strangely enough, but your words confirm my point of view.
I know that gacha, this kind of psychological impact on the player, which can even be called fraud.

But we can not consider this from the point of view of the law, but only from the point of view of the developer, because it is he, and not the judiciary, who decides on the future of DOAXVV. And from the point of view of the developer, nude mods is very useful for his fraud, so they are not a crime.
For a company it is criminal only that reduces its profits.

It's obvious too.

4 hours ago, lazzer said:

Do you like herons? ? lol

I do not know, for my taste, they now look wonderful. If their are made thinner, legs will look more like matches.

There´s still a vast difference between these legs (they are nice of course) and a little thinner ones.  I too don´t like matchsticks. I don´t like balloon tits also. Others do.

It´s more a point that the ladies should be more diverse. Nearly all girls share the same body form, same legs, same breast shape (more or less). For chrissake, all their noses are the same.

Look at 10 different very beautiful real human women and they will all look differently !!

So if some modders could make all these voleyball girls a little more diverse, that´d be awesome !

Sadly, I have NO idea how to do it. Thanks

17 hours ago, kholdy said:

DOAXVV セーラー服.zip

DOAXVV Sofmap v2.zip

The latter MOD merely changes wallpaper for 4Gamer.net into Sofmap.
check the URL below to understand why they made this MOD .

https://www.google.co.jp/search?rlz=1C1AVSW_enJP366JP368&biw=1165&bih=621&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=BFONW8vxFsn38QW02J-gCw&q=ソフマップ+グラドル&oq=ソフマップ+グラドル&gs_l=img.3...40527.43529.0.43870.14.12.2.0.0.0.123.987.11j1.12.0....0...1c.1j4.64.img..2.5.386...0j35i39k1j0i4k1j0i4i24k1.0.6rwF9pc6Ol8

DOAX-VenusVacation_180904_002701.jpg

1 hour ago, kokorosss said:

Excuse me
Can do a no pubic hair?

There are no pubic hair version.
That version does not include "pubic" character string in the directory name.
For example,[DISABLED ALTERNATIVE Kasumi nipple_G labia_close]

Please remove "DISABLED" from the directory name and enable it.