Fox Konko + Kanna Kamui MMD Models

PsychoMachina

I found some MMD models in my collection and would like to convert them, but I don't have a clue where to start.  Anyone who knows what to do or can volunteer to do the conversion let me know and I'll send you the files.  I can add them to the game (Skyrim) maybe as replacers for the adoptable children.

5a0a2999264f9_kannakamui.thumb.jpg.664404f2858cd5bc812cc2aed872d32b.jpg

fox konko.jpg

First you'll need to get the addon for blender to be able to port MMd files into blender then work with them there and then export them out in .OBJ format and load them into outfit studios and scale them and adjust them and adjust the body to fit or export them out in whatever format you want.

Should be able find the addon on deviant art as well as one for .XPS/generic item mesh.

Can't remember if MMD files have rigging or not I have mostly been working with .XPS and generic item mesh from deviant art which have rigging which can allow you to pose the armor/outfit to a skyrim body if needed. I once took a final fantasy tentacle creature and posed it to the skyrim body to where the tentacles were wrapping around the players body and then exported the creature out and the scaled it to fit the body and it turned out pretty good.

A few screenshots of some of the different outfits that I have ported from deviant art. It took awhile  going through part of my list trying to find stuff that wasn't transparent or skimpy. I literally have one bikini that's nothing but sewing string and 3 sea shells 2 covering the nipple and one small one placed on the crotch.

Spoiler

untitled.pnguntitled.pnguntitled.pnguntitled.png

If something has rigging it'll look like this.

Spoiler

Untitled.png

You'll also have a armature line under scene and if you open the dropdown there'll be a pose line if you click the pose line all the bone nodes will highlight in pretty colors then clicking a bone node or line and hitting rotate you can start posing.

Spoiler

Untitled.png

Archived