I've been looking for some weird progressive TF mods for skyrim, So far i found a few though just searching Transformation doesn't exactly bring up everything, I had to dwell deeper to find anything similar to what i was looking for, I'll tell you the mods i did find that resemble any form of what i'm searching for.

First is PSQ The Player Succubus Quest, I had to look elsewhere to find it since looking in transformation in search didn't come up with it, But quick summary of what it does is turns your character into a succubus and acts somewhat like the vampire feature in vanilla,

second one i found called being a cow or BAC for short uses Milk mod economy, the more you milk your character or follower the more you become a hucow also you change mentally too, it's in wip stage for now.

SD+ has the flowering spriggan quest where you slowly transform into a flowering spriggan human hybrid and in the quest you can cure yourself.

Devious training has you become a pony girl overtime and you do mentally become a pony girl although this is more bdsm then a creature transformation but still it adds horse ear and tail so i'll count it.

Sexlab hormones has the Bimbo Transformation, And also a succubus transformation of it's own, And a gender swap transformation.

I'm not counting a mod like Moonlight tales or shaydows werewolf overhaul since the changes only show as a werewolf at night and there is no physical changes during day. 

I know there is a bunch of vampire mods but i'm not looking for those.

But i'm wondering if anyone else knows any mods similar to the ones i mentioned here, i'd like to get more weird TF mods like the ones i mentioned above.

Or if anyone wants to take a shot at it maybe they can make their own TF mod. maybe make a mod that turns your character into a werewolf hybrid adds ears tails claws overtime like a curse or some weird mutation due to actions you take.

I think you covered all of the current ones, but I'm currently working on a mod based on the talented ValSalia's comic Lusty Argonian Maid'd which is right up this alley, as well as the upcoming Suited For Skyrim which is more BDSM than some other ideas.

Although since I've stumbled ass backwards into TF as a community/fetish I'd love to hear ideas for other TF based mods, though I can't guarantee I'll have time to work on them any time soon, if I do at all. So if you've got any neat comics or stories you think would make a good basis for a mod feel free to link 'em and/or PM to me.

Related: I highly recommend Val's work in the gallery I linked.

Archived