Subtle Art of Stalking.

Could someone make a stalker mod with a rape option for Skyrim? I was looking for one where you could actually see him or her from afar but then look away and then back over and they wouldn't be there but if you look you can discover where he is again. Almost similar to a hide and seek game but falling asleep in the woods could have you walk up with the stalker breathing hard while standing over you, clearly watching you sleep. Could it be made so there be an option to have him or her directly follow you as a follower in your party? Multiple stalkers/rapists? It's not that I want to have a once and done rapist mod. Those are overly common and lack a certain artistic flow. Nothing says 'I love you' like devotion...bad joke...

Not that I in anyway approve or encourage actually IRL rape or stalking but this is just a game and the intention is a psychological thriller kink mod and since I can't make the mod myself I have to ask. That being said if anyone is offended by my asking I truly am sorry that you feel that way but this is just for my own downloading and gaming purposes and it's not like I'd stream my gaming habits. I'm not into social media and I don't get much happiness from the real world. Real people scare me than a game mod. Not that the concept makes me happy but virtually everyone has a kink and their own reasons for that kink. Plus, this is more in the line of a likable character with an actual backstory that makes you feel sorry for him and lets you see why he's kinda the monster he became. Plus, if you REALLY don't like him, you have weapons, magic, physical strength, and access to hit men and he's always really close to you so the target's an easy hit.

In short, I wanna know if anyone can and would like to make and distribute a mod for the MCM page with the following features:

1. Rape Option (side option to have multiple stalkers/rapists at the same time)

2. Follower Option (side option for multiple followers)

3. Marriage Option (the stalker can ask your hand in marriage as many times as they like but once you say yes, you or anyone else can't kill it/them and it/they get to show you love by having sex with you whenever they want regardless of whether it's rape or not and no one would help you since you married it/them) (multiple spouses)

4. Ability to Chose What Gender Follows You. (Male, Female, or Both)

5. Ability to Chose What Race Follows You.

6. Multiple Personalities That Your Stalker Could Have (tough guy, alpha male, shy pushover who got tired of being pushed around, mr. jealousy, cold and ruthless, this list could go on...)

7. The Stalker Could Drug You For Sex

8. Sexy Forced/Encouraged Drugging Animation

9. Multiple Stalker/Rapist Animations

10. Groping Animations

11. Option For A Kidnapping Where The Stalker Takes You To an Abandoned Castle and Keeps You There While You Play The Role as a Housewife (cleaning, cooking, and having sex are none optional. once you start doing these things he starts to warm up to trips outside. gives it a Stockholm Syndrome feel)

I had started out looking for a Slendman mod where you would run the chance of seeing him in the forest and the closer you get to civilization, the closer he gets to you. Regardless of whether or not you see him coming, I figured if he's there and closes in on you, he fucks you with the tentacles. I'm surprised I couldn't find either of these but when I ask if it could be done, a lot of people want to see them both. I figured that a generic stalker mod would be okay for people who don't care for the creepy. I can't do the chaurus spit tentacle animation because I have the mod that takes out all things spider and chaurus. I figured I wouldn't be the first person to be in that position and thought that a mod would have been made up so you could still have tentacle animations...maybe I'll look for a kracken animation or an octopus animation...

but we all know Slendy would want kids ;)

Could someone make a stalker mod with a rape option for Skyrim? I was looking for one where you could actually see him or her from afar but then look away and then back over and they wouldn't be there but if you look you can discover where he is again. Almost similar to a hide and seek game but falling asleep in the woods could have you walk up with the stalker breathing hard while standing over you, clearly watching you sleep. Could it be made so there be an option to have him or her directly follow you as a follower in your party? Multiple stalkers/rapists? It's not that I want to have a once and done rapist mod. Those are overly common and lack a certain artistic flow. Nothing says 'I love you' like devotion...bad joke...

Not that I in anyway approve or encourage actually IRL rape or stalking but this is just a game and the intention is a psychological thriller kink mod and since I can't make the mod myself I have to ask. That being said if anyone is offended by my asking I truly am sorry that you feel that way but this is just for my own downloading and gaming purposes and it's not like I'd stream my gaming habits. I'm not into social media and I don't get much happiness from the real world. Real people scare me than a game mod. Not that the concept makes me happy but virtually everyone has a kink and their own reasons for that kink. Plus, this is more in the line of a likable character with an actual backstory that makes you feel sorry for him and lets you see why he's kinda the monster he became. Plus, if you REALLY don't like him, you have weapons, magic, physical strength, and access to hit men and he's always really close to you so the target's an easy hit.

In short, I wanna know if anyone can and would like to make and distribute a mod for the MCM page with the following features:

1. Rape Option (side option to have multiple stalkers/rapists at the same time)

2. Follower Option (side option for multiple followers)

3. Marriage Option (the stalker can ask your hand in marriage as many times as they like but once you say yes, you or anyone else can't kill it/them and it/they get to show you love by having sex with you whenever they want regardless of whether it's rape or not and no one would help you since you married it/them) (multiple spouses)

4. Ability to Chose What Gender Follows You. (Male, Female, or Both)

5. Ability to Chose What Race Follows You.

6. Multiple Personalities That Your Stalker Could Have (tough guy, alpha male, shy pushover who got tired of being pushed around, mr. jealousy, cold and ruthless, this list could go on...)

7. The Stalker Could Drug You For Sex

8. Sexy Forced/Encouraged Drugging Animation

9. Multiple Stalker/Rapist Animations

10. Groping Animations

11. Option For A Kidnapping Where The Stalker Takes You To an Abandoned Castle and Keeps You There While You Play The Role as a Housewife (cleaning, cooking, and having sex are none optional. once you start doing these things he starts to warm up to trips outside. gives it a Stockholm Syndrome feel)

First of all: You don't have to apologize for your kinks here.

Second: A stalker mod as well as groping mods do come up as suggestion time and time again but so far no one with the requiered skills took it upon him or herself to give it a go.

Which is unfortunate but there is nothing you can do about it besides acquiering those skills yourself and creating the mod.

Sorry.

• 1 month later...

@kato42 Whatever would make sense would work for me. I don't know a thing about programming or anything but if it would be possible to have involved players [NPC/PC] have a point where activated actions are forced to cease and the mod actions begin. Something like, the attacker has fought you to the point in which you either surrender or are too weak to fight anymore. Maybe sleeping out in the open in the woods is and never was a safe thing to do. Perhaps there was a special spell the attacker had in his arsenal and when you download the character, the attack comes with him/her. Something like a blow dart that makes your PC too weak to seriously fight back. My point is that there's always some way to create. One just has to be creative.

I've seen mods created years ago that blow my mind to this day. I can't go back to playing vanilla after seeing the wide range of things out there but this was an idea that a lot of people seem to want to see get made. Hell. I would figure out how to to mod The Sims 4 if someone made a mod like this for it. The Sims doesn't have an attack function so it would have to just be an animation brought on by a menu screen option but still...it would be something...and I don't even really care all that much for The Sims 4. I miss The Sims 3. Skyrim is just more open and I'm happy to have what I have but this mod is something nowhere that I know of has and I was hoping to put it out in the web-i-verse that there's an interest for a mod like that and if there happened to be a person out there skilled in modding who thought that they could make it and wanted to make it after seeing this then there'd be a few more happy Skyrimians in the world.

People who can mod: More power to you! You help the non modders with every mod you make and I thank you! YOU ROCK!!!

Everyone else: ...sucks not to be them, right?:bawling:

I'd love to be able to make mods and distribute them but I work what feels like 25 hours a day/8 days a week/13 months a year/367 days a year. I have no time to learn and if I found the time to learn then making them would take me so long that there would be 2 sequels before I finish one measly mod. Not to mention that I have household things to do, convention stuffs to plan and to do, a blogspot page that requires actual input on a modded Sims 3 for Harry Potter fans, work on my Sims miniseries that needs doing, AND...I  write fanfictions. I have 27 of them from many a fandom and am only in the opening chapters for all of them. As much as I'd love to make mods, I just have too much else going on to learn to make them, let alone on my own, or even start once I've learned. I seriously hope that other modders aren't as busy or else no new mods will be made any time soon. If there is a modder interested in making this and can get this underway faster than I can say Fus Ro Dah...

YOU ARE SO FUCKING AWESOME!!! YOU HAVE MY MOST SERIOUS AND UNDYING GRATITUDE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

While I am not a Skyrim guy (Fallout 4 mod author), I am trolling your side of LL looking for ideas - and I saw this. I in fact HAVE created stalkers that function exactly as the OP was asking for, so if there are any Skyrim modders that want some help porting my framework over, Im more than willing to lend a hand...

• 3 months later...
On 12/29/2017 at 8:58 PM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

While I am not a Skyrim guy (Fallout 4 mod author), I am trolling your side of LL looking for ideas - and I saw this. I in fact HAVE created stalkers that function exactly as the OP was asking for, so if there are any Skyrim modders that want some help porting my framework over, Im more than willing to lend a hand...

Adapting papyrus script from FO4 to Skyrim? I know it can be done, but how? A general outline will suffice.:classic_smile:

11 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Adapting papyrus script from FO4 to Skyrim? I know it can be done, but how? A general outline will suffice.:classic_smile:

No clue mate - dont play Skyrim.

• 1 year later...

Archived