[Search] VS Paige Cuirass & VS Fox Hunter

• 1 month later...

I asked her about her works on tumblr a few days ago and she mentioned that she was not satisfied with those mods and won't be re-releasing them. :(  And she seems to be pretty adamant about not sharing them anymore. Also I just realized this topic is over a month old, oops. Forgive me for necroing but I am such a fan of Vicious and I wish I had been around to enjoy her mods when they were available!

• 1 month later...

Even if the topic is so old, I still hope that anyone could upload them or send me a pm with an upload link. I had these mods before, but lost them after transfer to new computer. All what is left from VS mods are the witcher versions, the trek wears dress and archess dress. However it still annoy me that author take their mods down for whatever silly reasons and don't reupload them. I can do understand the frustation with mod piracy, but even those facts u sually think about before release because after it only seems a punishment for all the other people that had nothing to do with stealing of mods. Thats neither fair nor professional, because it shows an overreacting emotional behavior that almost seems childish (I have studied medicine and psychology - so I am allowed to say this from a professional point of view)

Actually, I do create mod since many many years and have change everything to a unique playthrough but the difference is -  I do not release any mod because I know I don't have the time to support them. So I can solve my issues and issues that come with 40 - 60 % of other mods (mostly minor things like missing scripts, or bad meshes or navmesh issues etc.) well enough.

However asking for an armor mod that someone released 2 years ago I wouldn't consider as an issue, it only saves time to not having to create the meshes in 3dmax by myself. I also didn't mean these kind of reasons you wrote would be silly, but they become silly when it is correlated with an absolutist action like removing a mod, when it would be enough to add in the description page that no further support should be exspected. I fully understand why people stop releasing mods or stop creating mods, but deleting is an expression of overreaction. But thats also only my opinion, I don't exspect anyone to agree to that

Right.....sorry, but no. More abuse, entitlement, assorted theft, demands, etc = less mods. Operant conditioning and all that basic human behavior or "psychology stuff" you seem to feel having studied (degree there or freshman ab psych 101?) makes your opinion count for more. Easiest way to remove the agro is to remove your mods. I did, no more headaches. No more stealing, no more entitled kiddies, no more whinging. Then one can move on to mod for oneself, and actually have fun. 

VS owes no one any more free gifts. If it's been made too big a hassle, she doesn't enjoy it anymore or she feels unhappy for any reason, she can pull her stuff at will. End of story. 

5 hours ago, Moosmupfel said:

However asking for an armor mod that someone released 2 years ago I wouldn't consider as an issue, it only saves time to not having to create the meshes in 3dmax by myself.

wouldn't it be faster to just recreate it in 3dmax instead of hoping for a reupload if you can really do that

1461412389.jpg

have some doubts

pretty funny to see someone that say he don't release his imaginary mods whine some that do release stuff, dare took it down

it's their mod, they do whatever they want with it

1 hour ago, yatol said:

wouldn't it be faster to just recreate it in 3dmax instead of hoping for a reupload if you can really do that

1461412389.jpg

have some doubts

pretty funny to see someone that say he don't release his imaginary mods whine some that do release stuff, dare took it down

it's their mod, they do whatever they want with it

I think you missinterpret a few things because neither I was whining nor doesn't mean that modders not also use other people mods, especially when u limited in time like I am. But I won't go further into that discussion because I don't need to defend myself here for an rational opinion. Anyway, thank you for posting the pictures so that I do have another visual help for rebuilding them in 3dmax in the next weeks

2 minutes ago, Moosmupfel said:

especially when u limited in time like I am

so that I do have another visual help for rebuilding them in 3dmax in the next weeks

you don't make much sense

but if it's so easy for you to create that armor in 3dmax, you don't need that

180123012420882330.jpg

there's something called google

it's faster than asking in a forum if someone have the file

Archived