"What mod is this?" Thread

EDIT:

I checked these mods' date=' they are great but stocking does not much to manga body... somebody know what body much to these mods?

[/quote']

i use this manga body

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MangaBody

Body Replacer

225x300http://craank.l4n.org/craank/DL_IMAGES/5681MangaBody.jpg[/img]

>>>Here the Link<<<

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyone have an idea about what mod this could be?

ups06619.gif

bump on this mod' date=' anyone have a clue?

[/quote']

I do not for a second believe that is a real oblivion animation. If you zoom in around the head you'll notice a large portion of it missing primarily the face right by the bangs around where the eyes should be.

Instead of seeing that portion of the face you will see the background.

What I personaly believe this to be is purely a gif created to be used as someones Sig

WOW  :o Love fantasy-type armor' date=' thx for the link although my PC probably will struggle to run with that kind of armor on just looking at the detail and quality alone. Still I got to give it a try.

-Edit

If anyone has the time and is willing, would it be possible for them to upload the link to megaupload or mediafire? Been trying for 2 hrs now and I still cant get through to download the file.

[/quote']

[Clothing] AION

225x300http://craank.l4n.org/craank/DL_IMAGES/AION.jpg[/img]

>>>Here the Link<<<

I believe those tentacles are the same as shown on his site. With luck' date=' e might expect them in Cursed Armour 0.8.

[/quote']

It is in the 0.8.

In fact after the brothel in the 0.7 there is a quest involving a weird maze (the thing with red wall on all the screenshot), and the little "aliens" you see are trap.

Anyone know where to get this mod/face/hair? Just looking for the hair and face if possible' date=' body I assume is HGEC with hi-res skin.

Lightning from Final Fantasy 13

http://img577.imageshack.us/i/1300323278385.jpg/

[/quote']

that looks like the Final Fantasy 13 race mod. I think it basically ripped the faces from Lightning, Vanille, Serah, Lebrau and fang from the game with their clothes and some variations of them (I think the variations are selfmade).

the hairs are ripped as well, me thinks. I should have that file on my PC. let me check.

I (or someone else?) also uploaded it on honfgire in the xlovers thread somewhere.

EDIT: yep, still have it. now Im not sure if I can upload said mod here so If anyone wants it, just ask.

I've been searching for that mod for a while, would be great if you could send me a link.