Mod to disable sex mods in case of others seeing them.

if you are in game and someone enters your room: open the inventary looking at the sky/ground or at some direction without any female with skimoy clothes
and start messing with things like eating food, ingredients, looking spells, putting unspend perk points

if animating/getting raped: start the "TFC" from sexlab's hotkeys (i put the free cam at " Shift " close to "enter") look at the sky or the other way of the sex,if you can pause the game, start messing in the game configs, or some non-sexual mod (like immerisve creatures that has a lot of options)

now my friend if someone wants to see your load order, pray for talos

if you are in game and someone enters your room: open the inventary looking at the sky/ground or at some direction without any female with skimoy clothes

and start messing with things like eating food, ingredients, looking spells, putting unspend perk points

if animating/getting raped: start the "TFC" from sexlab's hotkeys (i put the free cam at " Shift " close to "enter") look at the sky or the other way of the sex,if you can pause the game, start messing in the game configs, or some non-sexual mod (like immerisve creatures that has a lot of options)

now my friend if someone wants to see your load order, pray for talos

my family probably thinks i love the skies from skyrim

Archived