Female Vampire Lord Nude Texture/Model

So yea. I need the skeleton' date=' but exporting as an obj seems to have lost all of it and whenenver I try importing a nif with the settings changed in nifskope configured or unconfigured it says error check console...

[/quote']

didnt blender have plugin/script for export/import nif files?

I exported form nifskope as wavefront obj, and then imported as obj into blender. :P Nif importing doens't work for me. It doesn't work in the new versions (2.63) for one, and in the old ones like 2.49a/b or 2.48 classic shit, all it does it says error check console, with some weird ass program fiels x 86, when im using all 32 bit python/blender shit, ive been googling several hours today about this importing nif error. I've followed over 5 tutorials out there, packs of blender,python.pyffi,nif scripts,nifskope, and none of them fuckin work. I think it's the properties I have to change in nifskope, since dawnguard is new, the userverison is like 69 or some shit and then it tells me to change from 12 to 11, or 11 to 12 when 69 is way overhead. I don't know.

I exported form nifskope as wavefront obj' date=' and then imported as obj into blender. :P Nif importing doens't work for me. It doesn't work in the new versions (2.63) for one, and in the old ones like 2.49a/b or 2.48 classic shit, all it does it says error check console, with some weird ass program fiels x 86, when im using all 32 bit python/blender shit, ive been googling several hours today about this importing nif error. I've followed over 5 tutorials out there, packs of blender,python.pyffi,nif scripts,nifskope, and none of them fuckin work. I think it's the properties I have to change in nifskope, since dawnguard is new, the userverison is like 69 or some shit and then it tells me to change from 12 to 11, or 11 to 12 when 69 is way overhead. I don't know.

[/quote']

true, to be able to import u had to edit some values, since i tried to work with blender but importing trolled me hard and didnt allow me to import no matter what i did. so i swapped to Max 3d and Cinema 4d, havent regreted so far.

Nvm. HOLY SHIT I DID IT, after being trolled like over 50+ times installing/uninstalling blender for the past several months. I just got it now, so it says check console and I don't know why the fuck blender needs another window, I checked it, as usual spammed with program files x 86 bullshit, so im like fuck you blender ,then i scroll down to bottom of the cmd prompt/console and I see, Blender could not read these values, even changing user versions and shit didn't work it was what shit blender couldnt read, like bitch, if you can't read it, ignore that shit, why you gotta fuck up and say you can't import, so yea. I got it now, Ima look up some tutorials on how to apply the skeleton to my model. This should be done soon, then I'll test it in game and hopefully it doesn't crash. ;P Now I need to make some skimpified kinky vampire armor or make it invisible.

Nvm. HOLY SHIT I DID IT' date=' after being trolled like over 50+ times installing/uninstalling blender for the past several months. I just got it now, so it says check console and I don't know why the fuck blender needs another window, I checked it, as usual spammed with program files x 86 bullshit, so im like fuck you blender ,then i scroll down to bottom of the cmd prompt/console and I see, Blender could not read these values, even changing user versions and shit didn't work it was what shit blender couldnt read, like bitch, if you can't read it, ignore that shit, why you gotta fuck up and say you can't import, so yea. I got it now, Ima look up some tutorials on how to apply the skeleton to my model. This should be done soon, then I'll test it in game and hopefully it doesn't crash. ;P Now I need to make some skimpified kinky vampire armor or make it invisible.

[/quote']

invisible? just delete nitrishape of armor in nifskope and should be fine

Man, importing the skeletons was harder than I thought apparaently I have to remake some vertex groups or some shit and like, I'm following this:

"The reason we're using BP_TORSO is because this is a name that the nif scripts will export properly as a part of your mesh as a dismember partition. If you're working with bodies, a few more names you will use are BP_LEFTLEG and BP_RIGHTARM.

Once we've created the new BP_TORSO we have to assign the faces to it that belongs to that particular dismember partition. To find these dismember partitions we need to open up the original mesh in Nifskope and we'll find them like so:

Once you highlight the Skin Partition Block it will highlight the faces of the mesh that you need to assign to that particular vertex group. Just try to get as close as possible to the original as you can. So for this one, we'd highlight from the base of the ankle up 4 verts, all the way around. Once we have it highlighted like it shows there in Nifskope in Blender, we're going to hit Assign for that Vertex Group. Though note, the particular dismember partition shown here would be BP_LEFTLEG. For Blender use, the main body torso is BP_TORSO, both wrists are BP_RIGHTARM and both shins are going to be the BP_LEFTLEG. I'm not going to go too in-depth on this part here.

So, since there were 3 skin partition blocks in Nifskope, that means we need 3 skin dismember partitions here in Blender too. So, first hit New and type the appropriate name I mentioned above, then highlight the verts as shown in Blender when that partition is highlighted, and hit Assign - this is assigning a dismember partition. Just hit New again, and continue for any other partitions you need to create." I don't know how the fuck I do what the dude just said, we're both editing bodies except hes editing a human body.

So I have to make vertex groups for every single one of these blocks/property shit?:

2h3pf7l.jpg

Man' date=' importing the skeletons was harder than I thought apparaently I have to remake some vertex groups or some shit and like, I'm following this:

"The reason we're using BP_TORSO is because this is a name that the nif scripts will export properly as a part of your mesh as a dismember partition. If you're working with bodies, a few more names you will use are BP_LEFTLEG and BP_RIGHTARM.

Once we've created the new BP_TORSO we have to assign the faces to it that belongs to that particular dismember partition. To find these dismember partitions we need to open up the original mesh in Nifskope and we'll find them like so:

Once you highlight the Skin Partition Block it will highlight the faces of the mesh that you need to assign to that particular vertex group. Just try to get as close as possible to the original as you can. So for this one, we'd highlight from the base of the ankle up 4 verts, all the way around. Once we have it highlighted like it shows there in Nifskope in Blender, we're going to hit Assign for that Vertex Group. Though note, the particular dismember partition shown here would be BP_LEFTLEG. For Blender use, the main body torso is BP_TORSO, both wrists are BP_RIGHTARM and both shins are going to be the BP_LEFTLEG. I'm not going to go too in-depth on this part here.

So, since there were 3 skin partition blocks in Nifskope, that means we need 3 skin dismember partitions here in Blender too. So, first hit New and type the appropriate name I mentioned above, then highlight the verts as shown in Blender when that partition is highlighted, and hit Assign - this is assigning a dismember partition. Just hit New again, and continue for any other partitions you need to create." I don't know how the fuck I do what the dude just said, we're both editing bodies except hes editing a human body.

So I have to make vertex groups for every single one of these blocks/property shit?:

it says root isnt ninode.

so try this:

*open skeleton

*right click on 0fadenode or something like that(only one visiblewhen openeing and 1st one in tab if visible more)

*press Block then Convert and choose Ninode.

now it should be ninode. idk if it will work but worth a try

Man' date=' importing the skeletons was harder than I thought apparaently I have to remake some vertex groups or some shit and like, I'm following this:

it says root isnt ninode.

so try this:

*open skeleton

*right click on 0fadenode or something like that(only one visiblewhen openeing and 1st one in tab if visible more)

*press Block then Convert and choose Ninode.

now it should be ninode. idk if it will work but worth a try

There's the 0NiNode under NiHeader and when I do block>convert> it gives me all this type of shit like besthesda,convert into all tpye of nodes like lod nodes, collision nodes, etc etc.

Hmm. I'm using vampirelordfemale.nif I'll see if I can import skeleton.nif

Do you mind giving me a full set of instuctions, I am clueless with the old Blender the ocmmands are differnet than 2.63 too.... -_-

sxdphs.jpg

Here's a picture of import the skeleton.nif with only skeletons into blender with the vampire lord selected. I don't know how to parent in the older version of blender...

EDIT: Since there's a seperate nif file for the model and the skeleton, I'm starting to think there's no need to make a complete file of the two of Bethesda made them seperate, I looekd at femalevampirelord.nif in nifskope and I don't see any bones compared to the skeleton. So yea.

So I exported as obj, and imported into the vanilla file for and imported the obj, so replaced the nitrishape, but then nothing appears in the 3d screen other than some dots?

@jancicc: do you have an instant messenger like skype so you could help me on this?

Hmm. I'm using vampirelordfemale.nif I'll see if I can import skeleton.nif

Do you mind giving me a full set of instuctions' date=' I am clueless with the old Blender the ocmmands are differnet than 2.63 too.... -_-

Here's a picture of import the skeleton.nif with only skeletons into blender with the vampire lord selected. I don't know how to parent in the older version of blender...

EDIT: Since there's a seperate nif file for the model and the skeleton, I'm starting to think there's no need to make a complete file of the two of Bethesda made them seperate, I looekd at femalevampirelord.nif in nifskope and I don't see any bones compared to the skeleton. So yea.

So I exported as obj, and imported into the vanilla file for and imported the obj, so replaced the nitrishape, but then nothing appears in the 3d screen other than some dots?

@jancicc: do you have an instant messenger like skype so you could help me on this?

well i remember almost nothing about blender there's the bad part. but by looking on the bone places it's quite scattered. did u check bone transitions and tried importing other skeleton types?

alright thanks' date=' lol hopefully i can get this into skyrim soon :)

[/quote']

well i'll mentor as i can lol, atm quite annoyed by animating. wouldnt hate them that much if not so many errors lol.

btw accepted invite in skype. when i'm at PC u'll see me online