[Request] Different body shape mod?

afaik "everybodys different" does that, i think. Ive honestly just never used it.

That said, i still dont think its worth it.

SSE might be better off (not really looked that much into it), but oldrim just has too many problems when dealing with high variance of models/textures and whatnot.

SSE might be better off (not really looked that much into it), but oldrim just has too many problems when dealing with high variance of models/textures and whatnot.

So NOT true, if you have a better PC and an optimized Skyrim setup.

Try> https://www.loverslab.com/topic/53531-unofficial-bodygen-docs/

Works fanatstic if you're willing to put in the time to set it up.

Though obviously 64SSE would give likely better results, if setup on a similar setup.

So NOT true, if you have a better PC and an optimized Skyrim setup.

Try> https://www.loverslab.com/topic/53531-unofficial-bodygen-docs/

Works fanatstic if you're willing to put in the time to set it up.

Though obviously 64SSE would give likely better results, if setup on a similar setup.

If you don't mind could you just attach the files done and i'll be gratefull thanks, I couldn't understand some of the steps.

and what are those problems you are talking about?

170929061617462426.jpg

game won't break because there's more files in those folders with immersive armor

pcear that give vanilla nifs to npc and whatever you choosed to your char (or the other way around, don't remember) won't break the game either

giving unp x to that npc, unp y to that npc, unp z to that npc...? that's what those npc replacers are doing and there's no problem either

Archived