Do we stil require "hdt havok object.esp"?

Dojo_dude

So, after reading a bunch more on the forums, I rread that we haven't required a Havok Object in 4 years?! Mods like HDt All-In-One have "hdt havok object.esp" which to my understanding relegates the HDT for NPC's. It is a playable item in All-In-One and is not a hidden or unplayable.

Is this still required? I now use Realistic HDT XML as the aLl-In-One XML's are out of date. (They lack the 255 HKparam fix)

That takes me back.  The Havok Object was for collisions with the body, or at least the hands.  Basically if your female character or any NPC with the havok object grabs their own boob (Or possibly any HDT boob), it moves instead of clipping through their hands.  You can see it in the idles from this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53396/? Anyway, I think it is incorporated into your HDT files and any meshes you make with Bodyslide that have HDT features now.  I'm not terribly sure.  It's never been that important to me, but most bodyslide files come with it so I figure have all the mods and files I need to keep crashing to a minimum.

Archived