Follower REQUEST

Arigato

I do not have access to the creation kit, it for some reason will NOT work on my PC for Special Edition.

Would someone who CAN access the creation kit make a follower for me? I have been unable to find one anywhere that matches what I need (as most are archers/battlemages or some variant) if so, thank you in advance.

--------------------------------------------------------- 

I'm using the CBBE SLIM body mod, and remember, this is for Skyrim: Special Edition!

Details:

Race: Khajiit

Sex: Female

Class style: Sword and Board (shield/sword with heavy armor)

Perks: Do whatever you want, or nothing at all here

Level capacity: 5-80

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Detail/specifics:

I don't care if she comes naked or with armor (i'll be changing it anyway once she exists.)

I don't want her to be overpowered, OR under-powered, just average with a bit of decent health.

I want her marked as 'essential' (can't truly die)

I want her as the 'meat shield' for my mage to keep enemies off me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last detail, and probably the most important: her looks

I'm using the Feminine Khajiit mod with the 'leopard' coloring, so a light yellow fur color/spotted head/warpaint or whatever. NO hair.. I've never found the hairstyles to look 'right' on ANY Kahjiit. Not picky on the eyes, as long as she has 'cat slits'

Weight ....   Light ||---X--------||heavy

lastly, about the face.... if you intend to do the 'import face' method - - - I've noticed that both Khajiit AND Argonian faces look BEST at the most EXTREME ends of some of thier sliders, so if you do go this far for it, try to make the head/face look as feline as possible (extending the nose etc)

Hopefully someone with the time to do this will, if not, oh well, i'll be SOL :P but if you do, thanks ahead of time.

Archived