Until now I haven't seen any spawned children even if I have a lot of pregnant followers around me.

Did you enable the actor spawn options in the configuration? There are two of them, and they're disabled by default, IIRC.

but you asked for suggestions.

Indeed, and I take all suggestions seriously. :)

You better don't take my suggestions too serious. 

ok.. Tested it... have about 10 kiddies hanging around in Lakeview... 

just wonder if there are some in Riverwood... let me check...

So just to put things right:

Every female NPC can have a child. It seems that all of my Followers, my 2 wifes and my bard got one...

Update. Checked it on my Amorous Adventure Spouses Gerdur and Camilla. After doing the Amorous Adventures there might be a lot of little Dovahkiddies in Skyrim.

Just as an Idea.. They could be an option for them to grow up to teenagers ( and then turn into adults (having the same Profession as their Mother for female NPC's or as the Father for Female Players. I wonder if the Female Teenage Voice Type could be modified in this way, so that it also works for males...) 

....and then turn into adults. (Someone has to keep an eye on Skyrim after we move to Elderscrolls 6.)

If I understand it right, NPC's could also get pregnant if they have Sex with other NPC's. There should be an option to prevent this. 

And the spawned children could be a little bit more deversified.... 

After some playing around with the features and looking at the esp in the CK i wonder if you could change the masters and add some Teenagers from the Sassy teen mod instead of kids from TKAA. It would also be nice if you add the other TKAA children for more diversity.

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, astor said:

Should i be using this or Fertility Mode?  They both look about the same and are made by the same person, so i'm a tad confused.  

BPC was my first attempt at adding pregnancy to Skyrim, and it shows. ;) Fertility Mode was my redesign/rewrite of BPC to better match my original vision of the mod. They are about the same, and from a practical standpoint the biggest difference is BPC supports child actors while Fertility Mode does not (yet). Another big difference is dependencies where BPC has none while Fertility Mode needs SKSE64, PapyrusUtil SE, and SkyUI SE. However, barring the child actors, Fertility Mode is more robust in features and design. Fertility Mode is also more actively developed where only huge things (like the baby model) or bug fixes are put into BPC as they become available and time permits.

While my choice in games has been Fertility Mode, it all comes down to personal preference, which is why I'm maintaining both mods. As an example, there are plenty of folks are still running BPC because they want child actors to be spawned and don't want to wait for me to finish the child actor extension to Fertility Mode. Another reason is the derived "alpha" designation of anything involving SKSE64, and that's fair too; some modders simply don't want to be on the bleeding edge.

• 1 month later...

Does this mod use the standard animation tags to detect vaginal insemination? The original tags are terrible so I changed most of them with SLATE. There is an animation called "AP Face Down Anal" and it had the vaginal, not anal tag. Even when I removed the vaginal tag I still got pregnant from this animation. Happeneded with the other animations whose tags I changed to anal with the vaginal tag removed as well. It is really frustrating. 

Does this mod use the standard animation tags to detect vaginal insemination?

Yes. The tags BPC looks for are vaginal, creampie, and vaginalcum. Fertility Mode also includes a small chance of insemination with anal, but BPC does not.

On 3/17/2018 at 5:54 PM, astor said:

I'm using CBBE and while i have the bounce, jiggle, scaling breasts, etc, the belly doesn't change with pregnancy.  Is there a CBBE body with belly scaling?

No the CBBE body for SE lacks the belly node which is needed for scaling.

18 minutes ago, McLude said:

How does the belly have physics? Could that mechanism be exploited for pregnancy?

Unless you have the CBBE special body for HDT-SMP you won't have belly physics (and even then I'm not sure it would have physics for the belly) for CBBE unless something changed but still lacks the belly node. AFAIK only UNP and UUNP physics body have the belly node and belly physics without HDT_SMP.

The node has bones connected to it which is what gives the body physics.

7 minutes ago, McLude said:

Hmm, I am using Special but not HDT and I would swear my belly moves.

I'll have to try it and see I'll admit I'm not familiar with the CBBE special body I use Shiva's Blessed Body (UUNP).

• 1 year later...

Okay, I really like the sound of this mod and I want it! 
So I downloaded it and installed it and.... nothing. There is nothing in my game indicating that the mod is there, so what am I doing wrong? 

I installed it with NMM and I ran LOOT, but the mod is just not showing up. 
What is this 'Basic Pregnancy Cycle Configuration power'? And where is it supposed to pop up? - In game?  

Someone please help...