Fnis not reading XMPSE or Sexlab

I'm usuing mod manager for fnis, usiing the updater/generator tool also. But It won't read either of them. creatures reads fine. I am probably missing something obvious but I'm not finding it by doing this alone.

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from a Skyrim installation directory.<<
FNIS Behavior V6.3   9/7/2017 5:30:00 PM
Skyrim: ??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
Generator: C:\Users\charl\Desktop\ModOrganiser\Mod Organizer\mods\Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users.<<

Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones)   male: Default (99 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 

Reading FNISCreatureVersion V6.1 ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
0_master usage: 1.1 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 0 sets: 0 total groups: 0 added file slots: 0 alternate files: 0

Create Creature Behaviors ...

0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character)
 2 Warning(s).

Also how do I check Fnis warnings? I always manage to miss simple things and it's a pain when trying to set this up solo.

Edit: I am using the extended skeleton and I have installed Realistic force, Net Immersive amd all the requirements that were obvious.

You are using mod organizer.

It is better to install FNIS directly in your data directory (yes, it is safe), and then do a shortcut inside MO to FNIS generate for users.

It actually works just fine installed via Mod Organizer, so long as you add it as an executable rather than trying to run it directly.

post-1063725-0-92758900-1504823902_thumb.png

If, for some reason, that still doesn't work, then you can configure FNIS like I have BodySlide shown in the screenshot below:

post-1063725-0-37731200-1504824055_thumb.png

@CPU Fnis do work flawless in MO, it is only important to install it correct.

Gopher have one good guide how to install it that all should check.

About the Fnis issue, did he have Fnis active in his left side in MO?

And he must also make one shortcut to it.

All that is handled by Gophers video.

I'm usuing Mod Organiser and I'm running it from the shortcut or from with it the file in the mod organiser.

Ok. Thanks. I'll see what I can do with what I have

Edit:One thing is I'm starting to figure it out, I'll get back to this if it continuted to give me trouble, also thank you to whoever fused my two posts. I always forgrt to do tht since not all forms have an edit function, lest not the ones i go to.

Edit 2:Everything seems to be working. Ok, I think it'll work for now.

Archived