[BLENDER] Lingerie Armor

Also a version with no boobs please! Haha xD this will possibly become my new favourite outfit for a long time!

If it's done in base UNP it should be easy to make work with UNP Skinny or UNPetite, maybe even the X117 bodies (since those things tend to work for UNP).

First this looks awesome, if you wouldn't mind could you explain how you made the leather, i usually use crumpled paper but yours looks alot better also with your texturing I think you should considered the age and history of the armors as this looks brand new however if its old it colour will be worn away in some areas, it may have  light mud stains in cetain areas or small sratches on the leather, looking at this i would say try getting a picture of rusted metal and use photoshops magic wand to select and delete everything but the  rust, then make a hue and saturation layer via the icon in the bottom right and connect it to the rust layer using alt + click after which pick a colour you think looks good then set the rust layer to overlayand adjust the opacity. hope that helps

I used to leather the patterns found in the internet.
if the file you want to send it.

Bigger boobs please.

I'm working with UNP 100%

I could help with weigh if ya want :)

thanks but I want to do it alone. :D

naaa but thanks keep up the good work :)

small update

post-10-0-91813900-1391347599_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-99405900-1391347607_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-59371900-1391347616_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-18598200-1391347631_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-34732000-1391347639_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-01523500-1391347650_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-58815700-1391347659_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-30749100-1391347668_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-28670900-1391347677_thumb.jpgpost-10-0-67760900-1391347690_thumb.jpg

Looks great. I honestly hope you keep it without panties too ;)

panties there will be

Great as always guys !!!! :D ,  Aradia are you interested on create bondage fethis armors?

sends the images. I can even if I like them.

small update

panties there will be

Great as always guys !!!! :D ,  Aradia are you interested on create bondage fethis armors?

Well dear ... I'm not a complicated woman, I like this suit with the strap-on included but the straps not as simple ...maybe some silver jewelry or something like that on them but without the big black panty just the straps... I mean an strap-on armor made of straps :) ...really sexy, it seems very easy for you...or not? , to you like it or not?

Sorry for my bad English 

Cheers. :D

post-230150-0-21711800-1391377357_thumb.jpg

small update

panties there will be

Well dear ... I'm not a complicated woman, I like this suit with the strap-on included but the straps not as simple ...maybe some silver jewelry or something like that on them but without the big black panty just the straps... I mean an strap-on armor made of straps :) ...really sexy, it seems very easy for you...or not? , to you like it or not?

Sorry for my bad English 

Cheers. :D

Hi Aradia :) , I do not know if to you like the suit or not because you did not answer but forget it, I am going to make the suit by myself exactly as I want, after all it's just modding and anyone can be a modder.

Thanks anyway.

Best regards.

My God I want that corset @_@ Please oh please make it a separate part, its own separate item to be worn without the rest of the outfit D: Don't get me wrong the entire outfit is lovely but there are little to no good simple corsets, and I desperately want one lol