Weird neck bug

YukiAikoNyan

So I downloaded this race mod here: http://trywhat.seesaa.net/article/452149170.html#more

The mod said something about me needing "Style modifier" which I got from here: https://www12.atwiki.jp/ssmod/pages/46.html

I tried changing my head, neck, body, anything included in the style modifier but I'm still having this neck bug..

Can anyone help me fix this bug please? D: I really love this race.. panda_emoji_23__cry___v2__by_jerikuto-d6

post-559241-0-66332100-1504549927_thumb.png

post-559241-0-74472600-1504549941_thumb.png

post-559241-0-16335700-1504549953_thumb.png

Stretching to infinity is a skeleton issue make sure you have a compatible skeleton. If you are using LAPF reinstall it as it has it's own skeleton in it which is a modified version of growlf's skeleton. 

167de5421eab2324906a31d948f4a8f3-d7pxyv2Thank you so much ! I just took the skeletons from the style modifier mod and it fixed my problem ~

I'd be wary of a race mod that requires a specialized skeleton.  Unless it is based on Growlf's, it make lead to more incompatibilities than you can shake a stick at.

So far I haven't run into a problem yet though I haven't run around places to places to see if any npc is messed up. cinnamon_cirno_free_avatar_by_skyformtoaI'll update if I run into any issues. I had to delete everything inside that style modifier mod besides the skeletons because other stuff messed up some of my default races; giving them the same bug with stretching to infinitycocoa_surprised_icon_by_magical_icon-d7r.

Archived