Fallout 4 Small Misplaced HUD And Greyed out CC And Mods

so yea the title says it all, I also have a problem with the intro being placed a little to far to the left, and my Launcher settings won't save, I have a few screenshots for you to better understand my predicament, here they are.

post-1680462-0-85528200-1504168222_thumb.jpg

post-1680462-0-23597900-1504168206_thumb.jpg

post-1680462-0-41065500-1504168215_thumb.jpg

Can sombody pls help me?

so yea the title says it all, I also have a problem with the intro being placed a little to far to the left, and my Launcher settings won't save, I have a few screenshots for you to better understand my predicament, here they are.

attachicon.gif20170826202102_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170831041511_1.jpg

attachicon.gif20170826202848_1.jpg

Can sombody pls help me?

Fresh install, then re-add yer mods. If the screen is still too far to the right, I can give you suggestions on how to fix that.

Don't forget to modify all of your INI files again. BETH striped the ini files of the proper commands for modding.

EDIT: Try this...... http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/102/?

With the FO4 Configurator, you have to access the Bethesda game launcher over the Configurator button "Edit Launcher Settings". Mind you there is no reason to use the launcher because you can change everything in the tool instead.

Well i haven't played FO4 with 1.10 yet (the downgraded 1.94 version did NOT have your problem though), but i doubt the issue comes from the configurator. Worst case the tool might need an update.

Update - just launched the game to test this, everything works including DEF_UI. So your issue is apparently not the fault of the Configurator.

post-134589-0-13017200-1504178905_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-40677800-1504178907_thumb.jpg

Only glitch i can see is the "$" in the main menu, probably because DEF_UI or something else hasn't been updated yet.

PS - do you actually play the game in 800x600? Maybe there is something that doesn't support 4x3, either the FO4 1.10 update or another mod.

Update - just launched the game to test this, everything works including DEF_UI. So your issue is apparently not the fault of the Configurator.

attachicon.gifupdate110_01.jpgattachicon.gifupdate110_02.jpg

Only glitch i can see is the "$" in the main menu, probably because DEF_UI or something else hasn't been updated yet.

PS - do you actually play the game in 800x600? Maybe there is something that doesn't support 4x3, either the FO4 1.10 update or another mod.

The $ is a missing entry in the translate_xx.txt file. I updated my copy which can be found here Translate_en.txt if anyone wants it. I followed the instructions on the DEF_UI sticky for doing so. So you could do it yourself if you wanted to.

They messed up the mainmenu file because it conflicts with their edits to the main menu ( they added adverts for their Creation Club crap to the main menu ) . I like this new main menu mod though ( http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26493 ) which disables their advertising crap for their Creation Club :lol: . I probably wouldnt advise you personally to install it with the problems you've already had , but I just thought it would give you a chuckle :P

They messed up the mainmenu file because it conflicts with their edits to the main menu ( they added adverts for their Creation Club crap to the main menu ) . I like this new main menu mod though ( http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26493 ) which disables their advertising crap for their Creation Club :lol: . I probably wouldnt advise you personally to install it with the problems you've already had , but I just thought it would give you a chuckle :P

And it does, believe me!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived