Massive trouble with sexlab.

Hey ya'll. I've read multiple different threads and multiple different comment chains and I just have no clue what I'm doing at this point. I've installed a bunch of mods, many of which probably mess each other up. 

To be honest at this point I'm at the poitn where I'm lookin' for someone to walk me through this, because I obviously can't seem to do it myself. 

I've installed FNIS, I've installed the mods I want, but I can't seem to get either A: The bodytype I wish, and B: when I go into sex the two participants literally just stand there. 

The mods I'd really like, if I can't get any others, is a good looking Succubus for Play Succubus Quest, defeat, and a good looking penis. for the girl, I've got that with Ad Penzor, though. 

If anything else is needed, please let me know. Perhaps I'll need to reinstall Skyrim, or perhaps it's Windows 10 messing everything up. 

I do run FNIS after each mod, I get this no matter what http://prntscr.com/g710ex I've tried turning all off, all on, mixing them together. I'm not sure what contradicts with what to be honest. I'm also not 100% sure where I'm supposed to install the new character models, or animations. In FNIS? In the skyrim directory? 

I'm pretty bad with these things, though. 

This is the mods as they are now, http://prntscr.com/g711lq though most of them are asthetic, I don't mind turning them off if it'll make things like Sexlab or Defeat work. 

How would I do that? I'm assuming there's a log that it goes into but I can't seem to find one, also I spotted this >>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users.<<

Not sure what it means, looking it up it seems like I have to run it from somewhere, but he mentions running it from inside NMM

Edit: got rid of that error but I'm still on the same. 

Yeah, I'm using mod org and using FNIS. I think my biggest issue is where I'm putting the mods rather then them not working together, but I'm not sure what's so wrong. I'm trying to replace textures now to see if that will make the bodies and animations work, but it doesn't seem to be changing anything in FNIS. 

Yeah, I'm using mod org and using FNIS. I think my biggest issue is where I'm putting the mods rather then them not working together, but I'm not sure what's so wrong. I'm trying to replace textures now to see if that will make the bodies and animations work, but it doesn't seem to be changing anything in FNIS. 

As far as i know, MO and Fnis dont work very well together

http://forum.step-project.com/topic/8524-q-a-using-fnis-with-mod-organizer/

Use this and see of it helps you

What do you mean install? I installed it through the mod manager, now I'm putting it into the data directory itself, but that still lead to the same. Do I put it in a folder of FNIS? Also FNIS just comes with the same 47 animations in 1 mod 

As far as i know, MO and Fnis dont work very well together

http://forum.step-project.com/topic/8524-q-a-using-fnis-with-mod-organizer/

Use this and see of it helps you

FNIS works perfectly with MO once properly set up, but that is a bit of a step. There are several tutorials on youtube, though, like this one. Follow it step by step, don't jump to the "intresting" parts. What you learn by that video you'll need some more times for bodyslide, TES5edit,...

If not done yet, also watch a video how to use SKSE with MO, the first link in my sig has covered pretty much everything. 

You can of course switch to NMM instead, if you have fun reinstalling Skyrim everytime you change your modlist.

Archived