Female members of Loverslab

HornyScientist

Gosh, ebony are huge like a cubit tall and 1 1/2" wide. It's a genetic marvel.

But to be Honest, Emily avoid something like that. It's no different than whole fist.. (Though watching other taking the anal pounding uppercut are somewhat...entertaining.) :P lul.

Hey, lemm preface this with the statement that I only skimmed the first few pages; and that I don’t mean to wrinkle anyone’s feelings, and that I’m mostly here for Skyrim but:

I’m a girl, vagina and everything, and I lurk here, at least more than anything else.

And truthfully I don’t come for the gigantic tits, the dragon penis, the loli bods, or even the slutty exposed armors.

I come here for the little stuff, the nude body mods, the new little animations, even some of the kinky stuff like the Sanguine’s Debauchery. I like the stuff that makes sense within the game’s lore. Molag Bal is canon nick-named ‘The king of Rape’ so it would make sense that his dominion has some sexual element to them. Bandits are horrible people, so it would make sense that some of them would rather capture than kill a female adversary, maybe even a male adversary.

This stuff makes the game more interesting for me; I fight my hardest against the bandit chief, but if I lose rather than just dying and starting over at the beginning of the cave, I get captured, maybe I get fucked, maybe I break out or do something clever like use my shouts to disable my enemy and run away. This stuff makes sense.

Frankly my desire for ‘consistency within the story’, there’s a better word for it but I can’t think of it at the moment, it’s obscure and greek or latin but it crystalizes what I mean almost to a T. Anyway; my desire for this internal consistency even within the modding community makes it so; honestly, there’s more I don’t like than do.

A good example would be the werewolf mods. I think it’s realistic that the difference between the genders is visible; I mean, you’re naked when you turn back, but I really don’t like the white-belly on the modded skins. I would have been happy with a vanilla black werewolf with balls bouncing about. And heck, some of them are probably rapist, just, statistically.

And while I’m on the subject, if Molag Bal is the King of Rape, and his favored children are the Vampire Lords than ipso-facto a healthy number of vampires are probably into some pretty freaky bondage sadism masochism stuff; lord knows they probably get bored with just spanking a dam after a few hundred years, who knows what they’d get up to with a few hundred thousand years.

I like the little tweeks, the armor that shows a little more of the feminine curves. I would not be opposed to a mod that makes the heavier armors actually restricted via gender. A girl should not comfortably wear Full Plate designed for a guy; and vice versa. (Fur leather and light armors in general it wouldn’t make sense though.)

I like the Better Bouncing Breasts, it makes the girls feel more real. I like the facial mods that clean everyone up. I don’t like the facial mods that make everyone look like they spent 2hours that morning making themselves up to look like some anime chick. I liked the vaguely alien-elves. I like the ugly gritty orcs. I like the idea that each of these races has their own cultural morays regarding things like slavery of other races; canonically the elves did enslave the races for generations. Heck Bretons are supposedly the result of a breeding experiment designed to make for better apprentices! That’s in the lore you can look it up.

I like the armors that look real. I like the mods that make me worry about how cold it is outside or how much frost damage I’m taking. I greatly enjoy the mods that make my armor visibly degrade as it’s durability decreases; partially just because it’s nice a nice way to keep track of how degraded my armor is, and I don’t mind the mods that make monsters deal more damage to my armor/weapons in attempts to get me naked. (Someone needs to mod the Charus into a Rust Monster, just saying)

But I don’t like the other ones, the manga bodies, the loli soldiers, the naked armors, the have sex all the time everywhere forever mods. That’s me.

And as for why this instead of real sex?

Real sex involves real people. Real people are really fuckin’ complicated.

This I can control. This I know what I’m getting into. This I can turn off whenever I get bored or have other things that need my attention. This is mine.

Other people have their own wants, needs, expectations, fetishes, and whatever. And sometimes, most of the time. I don’t wanna deal with that. That’s why you spend time dating someone, getting to know them, getting to know if they’re going to go crazy and eat your cat if you turn them down, or if they’re into freaky chain-you to a bed and flog you sex.

Other people have feelings, and if you disregard that, you’re an asshole. Video games don’t have feelings, so you’re not an asshole.

I don’t wanna be Panty from PSG. She’s a bitch. 

To begin I'm just going to state that I've had a really rough couple of weeks, and as a consequence of that in a pretty rotten mood. Nevertheless I still find time to lurk. Lately, more and more posts have begun to aggravate me. However when I see someone I consider to be a forum friend acting nasty to someone who doesn't deserve it. I feel I should point out why that's not very nice.

Well lots of reasons really, I think.

A big one for me is that fantasy and reality are totally different. Most women I know have rich fantasy lives and one of the things we find dissapointing about sex with real people and relationships is they never live up to our fantasies. So when I play a game like this it lets me play pretend and imagine things to be different than they really are.

For you it sounds like the problem is that you are just looking for sex - probably meaning getting off or cumming ... and wonder why women would be here if they could get that (which your right, most of us could get a guy to stick his dick in us if we wanted - assuming thats what you mean by sex.)  But there is more to it than that for me. For me, the problem is that I don't get the sex I want. Or the way I want. Or that I can't be the person I want to be when I have sex. Or men and women don't live up to my fantasies. They don't act how I want. They don't treat me how I want. They don't do what I want to me or how I want them to do it. The orgasm is great, but its not the goal of sex to me - its the story and experience overall. So yeah, you find me someone who can give me the sexual experience I want and I'll spend all my time doing that and forget about fantasy.

Also, in this fantasy world, I can do things that wouldn't really be possible or safe in the real world but I find stimulating and erotic and turns me on. Like have sex with random strangers or play a prostitute or have sex with animals or monsters or tentacle creatures. Or to run around and get my character into trouble so she can get raped. I'm a submissive and into BDSM in real life, and the FANTASY of rape can be very appealing but I'd never want to experience REAL rape. So I can do that in a video game where its very safe and totally just a fantasy.

Then there is the lack of relationship. I know its cliche' that women are the ones that always want relationships and get emotional and jealouse but my experience is the exact opposite. Men are so complicated and so emotional. They are the ones who want to go fuck everything that moves but they don't want me to have sex with other people. They are the ones who want to control me and limit me and own me. And so fantasy sex and fantasy relationships are hassel free.

And finally, at least for me, I am bisexual. Unfortunately, my family is really homophobic and many of my girlfriends haven't been happy that I wont come out of the closet. So in video games I can date girls and imagine a world where people are open and free and accepting of sexuality, without anyone giving me any trouble. In fact, one of the things I love the most about skyrim is that characters who are marriable are totally ignorant of your gender. Its not that they are gay or straight, they just don't care. It helps me to construct the illusion that they aren't seeing me as woman or a man but as a person. That skyrim is a world that looks past gender bias. Its a total fantasy but its mine and I like it.

That and I'm horny all the time and like to talk and think about sexy things and I like creating sexy things. :)

Despite my rather volatile downright misanthropic temperament right now I have to say this to you Scarlet. Nice post! In fact I've taken notice of a few of your posts and find them to be a breath of fresh air. I hope some people's bitchiness didn't demoralize you because I hope to see more of you in the future.

By the way I cut the rest of the quote of your post into a spoiler because a certain someone by the name of AwfulArchdemon doesn't seem to like long posts, despite their content. So I'll at least make an effort to shorten the quotes. On the plus side their little suggestion, along with a few other instances of tl;dr simpletons complaining helped prompt me to make a delightful rant about the ADD prominent when it comes to reading in our Facebook/Texting/Twitter culture. ;)

What I want to know is why does this thread keep getting bumped?

... why not? You bumped it one page before Scarlet? At least she actually added something to the conversation. Nevertheless I like you Astaroth so I won't be too hard on you, grant you I am in an abrasive mood. Don't take it personally.

My problem with this thread has more to do with the fact that everyone that pops in here is trying to shove their two cents in under the door even though everything has already been resolved long ago; turning the thread into nothing more than a circle-jerk. OP got what was coming to him for flinging around generalizations, everyone put in their point of view, the topic was resolved; and now there is really nothing more that anybody can add without beating a dead horse. That doesn't sound very interesting to you, does it? If that does sound interesting, then I suppose I should be the one apologizing to you.

I love ya hon, but I am going to have to call a spade a spade here. In that sadly I am forced to call you a hypocrite with your argument here. You fed this thread like everyone else just a few posts before Scarlet's. Grant you, you didn't contribute as much as Scarlet but no one minded when you did it. So when she comes a long and actually makes a poignant post why is it such a damned crime? Because it was resolved you say? I am sorry babe but I have to call BULLSHIT! How can such a complex topic like the differences and similarities between the sexes be resolved in a stupid little post! Also yes it doesn't take a genius to see that this thread evolved into a look at male and female sexuality. The potential for this thread is infinite, and who are you to declare when a thread should stop? Threads evolve and change all the time from the topic the original OP initially posted about. I get it you want the thread to die because of some arbitrary reason, like I want the Gun Control thread to die, but it's not gonna. Get over it and don't alienate someone for no good reason.

I mean I got fed up with the thread a while back when people were all like. "TOO MANY WORDS DURRR! *drools*" So I made a rant about it in the rant thread (well this was one part of the inspiration at least) and ignored it. However out of boredom, tonight I decided to look at it again. It happens when you lurk. My point is the resolution is simple, if you feel the thread has nothing more for you, leave it alone. This is a social medium, it's not a crime for people to socialize! However censoring or stifling people who seek to socialize in a constructive way as Scarlet did is unfair.

Oh and not to worry I killed a Horse for the sole purpose of beating it's carcass before posting this. ;)

Still :heart: ya Astaroth, just think you were being a bit unfair to Scarlet.

I love ya hon, but I am going to have to call a spade a spade here. In that sadly I am forced to call you a hypocrite with your argument here. You fed this thread like everyone else just a few posts before Scarlet's. Grant you, you didn't contribute as much as Scarlet but no one minded when you did it. So when she comes a long and actually makes a poignant post why is it such a damned crime? Because it was resolved you say? I am sorry babe but I have to call BULLSHIT! How can such a complex topic like the differences and similarities between the sexes be resolved in a stupid little post! Also yes it doesn't take a genius to see that this thread evolved into a look at male and female sexuality. The potential for this thread is infinite, and who are you to declare when a thread should stop? Threads evolve and change all the time from the topic the original OP initially posted about. I get it you want the thread to die because of some arbitrary reason, like I want the Gun Control thread to die, but it's not gonna. Get over it and don't alienate someone for no good reason.

When you're right, you're right, Cozy. My apologies.

Solid post, Cozy. I'm going to like it on Facebook right now!

EFFFFFFFF UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!! o_O *wants to rip facebook's face off*

Hehe. But really, I liked your post... in the "I enjoyed the read" sense.

The most of you are missing the point. Why are you talking about me , why are you focusing on me . All i was asking was, WHY females are here. I don´t seek any affection.

Im just wondering why women would rather spend their time playing video games than having real sex. As a male this is no question , because males in general have not the oppurtinity to get laid 24/7 and some even(like me) almost got no chance .

But women could have 24/7 sex all the time. Don´t lie . There are men who will F*** the ugliest and fattest chick. But most women have immense standards.

Why spend the effort on living these sexual fantasies when you can have the real deal all the time.

Am I really reading this right? *Sigh* Very well. I'll bite. It may come as a shock to you but Women do play games, Women do have fantasies and Women have certain desires for what we look for in our entertainment of choice. As was stated many times before, we come here for the community, the hard-to-find mods that have been lost to overzealous moderators elsewhere and the original mods created by the very talented Modders who call this site their home. There are so many Non-Sexual Mods here that one could write a book describing them all, but you ignore that fact so I'll let it drop.

I can't speak for all Women, we are not a Collective nor part of some Hive Mind as you seem to insinuate in your comments, but I can speak for myself. I do enjoy adding very Adult-Themed mods to my games, I enjoy adding the option to have my digital self be the neighborhood bike if the whim strikes me. Can I do that in real life? Yes, I probably could, but you forget one simple thing: There are consequences in real life.

If I went out and sold my body for coins in real life like I enjoy doing in Oblivion or New Vegas I run the risk of being arrested, raped, jailed, murdered, catching disease or becoming pregnant. Now all those things can be added to those games with some of the wonderful mods created here but there's one difference: A quick re-load or disabling of the mod or mods fixes that problem right up. Not so in real life. There is no reloading of a previous save or disabling a mod.

I enjoy immersing myself in a fantasy world just as much as the next person and adding various Adult Themed Mods coincides with my interests and honestly I don't see anything wrong with that. It really isn't about sex, it's about enriching my experience and stepping into a world of fantasy that I just can't get anywhere else.

I mean where else could I let Mehrunes Dagon have his way with me? :D

Archived