Need someone skilled in armor making for a set of armors

Unit2277

I found a set of armor in one of my old files, no idea where it came from but I um really like the shape of it and how the race-menu sliders affect the armor. I was curious if someone could maybe create a body-type or maybe a full set of vanilla armor for this body-shape? Or if not point me in the direction of where I could learn how, I really like the shape but hate how if i want to use it I have to use one armor set through the whole game. Thanks a bunch.

CoB Adiposian Armor Deathshell Any Race.zip

Try using Gerra6's clothing converter which can convert one body from one size to another as well as convert armors to that size as well. 

Just take a copy of the 2 armor nifs and delete out the armor but leave the body in them to use as your template body make sure you change the texture path for the bodies from Textures\armor\CoB Adiposian Armor Deathshell Any Race\femalebody_1.dds to textures\actors\character\female\FemaleBody_1.dds for the bodies or the clothing converter will throw up a error about incorrect gender.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/

Archived