wsexInnuendoNPCs added encounter

Make a new Quest with a script.

Use the script to set variables.

short SunnyTalktoPlayer and things like that

Then in the dialogue before the animation type set SunnyTalkToplayer to 1 in the resultscript.

EDIT: If you prefer tokens you could add a token to the NPC instead. Works the same way

Then make a new script much like the rapersscript that say

if QuestName.SunnyTalkToPlayer == 1

YourNPCReference.startconversation player, TopicName

endit

Then on the cleanup part be sure to add

set QuestName.SunnyTalkToPlayer to 0

I suggest a different variable for each instance of dialougue after if its unique.

Or you could set quest variables as conditions for the different dialogues.

Sorry, I am not sure about some of the details stated here.

To get a conversation after sex, I'd need 2 new quests? One to store the variable, and one to execute it?

On Tokens, can I use one token for all the conversation, setting the condition for the topics as

-getitemcount token 1

-getisid 'NPCname'

Is this workable?

And the rapersscript you mentioned... I am not able to find it.

Not sure what you mean by 'cleanup part' too. Is it the script box in the topic after the conversation is over?

Please note that I am a mere novice in the art of scripting. In fact, this is my first uploaded mod. Please try to bear with it while I figure things out.

Sorry' date=' I am not sure about some of the details stated here.

To get a conversation after sex, I'd need 2 new quests? One to store the variable, and one to execute it?

On Tokens, can I use one token for all the conversation, setting the condition for the topics as

-getitemcount token 1

-getisid 'NPCname'

Is this workable?

And the rapersscript you mentioned... I am not able to find it.

Not sure what you mean by 'cleanup part' too. Is it the script box in the topic after the conversation is over?

Please note that I am a mere novice in the art of scripting. In fact, this is my first uploaded mod. Please try to bear with it while I figure things out.

[/quote']

Oki easiest way:

at the dialogue where you initiate sex you add a token to the NPC.

To create a token. Go to armor, new, name it whatever you like, make it bodywear (bigguns is default) and remove the check in playable.

to add it to an NPC in result script write:

additem tokenname 1

In the aftersex dialogue in the result script write:

removeitem tokenname 1

to remove the token again so the NPC doesn't just start the topic over and over again.

To make the token work:

open the script called 00SexoutMain

Go all the way to the bottom where it say:

if male == player

female.PushActorAway male 2

else

male.PushActorAway female 2

endif

Then add this: if male == player && female.GetItemCount Tokenname == 1

female.startconversation player, TopicName

elseif female == player && male.GetItemCount Tokenname == 1

male.startconversation player, TopicName

endif

I am not sure if this will work or not since you push the characters away, might be a too long delay for the conversation to take effect.

Allthough. if it does not work, do this:

Make a script package to get them to talk to the player. (Travel package, in end script there just add:

startconversation player, topicname

RemoveMe

evp

And change the scriptbit I wrote a little further up with these changes:

female.satrtconversation player topicname, change to female.addscriptpackage nameofpackage

male.startconversation player, topicname, change to male.addscriptpackage nameofpackage

That should do it

I'm sorry' date=' I tried following your instuctions, but am still not able to get Sunny Smiles to talk to you after the act.

If you have a little time, please take a look and see what am I doing wrong.

Much appreciated.

[/quote']

Okies. I gave you the wrong script to use. Shouldn't be SexoutMain, should be SexoutQuestScript. But still Sunny is a bitch and doesn't want to react to either package or script commands to talk to the player. This means I am fresh out of ideas... Even tried it just like we do in workgirl, but no dice.

Can you give an example? Is it in the script, or in the topic box?

I've been looking at how others did it, but am unsuccessful in replicating it in this mod. So much so that I am thinking of just scraping the whole thing and starting again, this time starting the quest during the Gunpowder gang's attack.