[Request] Fill her up + Egg Factory

I haven't found a mod that lets you lay eggs after getting inflated by the respective monster.

Basically Fill her up + laying eggs of egg factory 1-2 minutes after sex by respective monster, instead of the deflation. (basic large eggs for monsters without respective eggs)

I like this idea, but i'm afraid it wouldn't work exactly how you imagine because FHU is barely supported anymore, no features will be added. What i could imagine is an Egg factory feature that monsters can impregnate you by sex. Suggest it there. :)

It already works for Chaurus and Spiders with the addons for Estrus, but not after two minutes, it's rather 3 days.

I like this idea, but i'm afraid it wouldn't work exactly how you imagine because FHU is barely supported anymore, no features will be added. What i could imagine is an Egg factory feature that monsters can impregnate you by sex. Suggest it there. smile.png

It already works for Chaurus and Spiders with the addons for Estrus, but not after two minutes, it's rather 3 days.

I know FHU is barely supported, but it works very well and it's the only mod I know that gives inflation during orgasm. It would be disapointing not to use FHU.

I like this idea, but i'm afraid it wouldn't work exactly how you imagine because FHU is barely supported anymore, no features will be added. What i could imagine is an Egg factory feature that monsters can impregnate you by sex. Suggest it there. smile.png

I know FHU is barely supported, but it works very well and it's the only mod I know that gives inflation during orgasm. It would be disapointing not to use FHU.

SGO and DCUL have also options for inflations at orgasm, it just doesn't add/stay as long as with FHU. Nobody prevents you from using FHU anyway. :)

I like this idea, but i'm afraid it wouldn't work exactly how you imagine because FHU is barely supported anymore, no features will be added. What i could imagine is an Egg factory feature that monsters can impregnate you by sex. Suggest it there. :)

It's not likely for me to implement in Egg Factory because monster sex/bestiality isn't my thing.

But Egg Factory is released under a nonspecific open license, so any interested scripter here is welcome to create a variant with this feature.

Hentai Pregnancy gives inflation during orgasm, if enabled in MCM.

Archived