Standalone Armor Pieces for CBBE BodySlide?

Hi! I was wondering if anyone knew of a mod that adds a craftable, standalone version of all the armor pieces found in the vanilla game? (Leather, Combat, Synth, Robot, etc.)

I'm playing with Unique Player installed, and i'd like to have a standalone version of the armor pieces, so i can do my player's BodySlide for those, and the ones already in the game by default can keep the standard BodySlide that i use for all NPC's.

If no such mod exists yet, would someone be willing to make such a mod?

Thank you in advance! smile.gif

Fortaleza Armor is cbbe bodyslide.  If I was you I would use CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing for the npc's and also get Honest Abe's Armor it is standalone or replacer you chose which one. All 3 that I mentioned are bodyslideable and look great and  if you don't want to use a lot of esp's and esm's Fortaleza has it down to 3 esp's if I remember right. after you install them all in order you can do a total patch for all the armor that covers it in 1 if I remember right. Edit Forgot to say they are all on nexus. Fortaleza is #10692. CBBE Skimpy armor and clothing is a total game clothing changer is 7718 and Honest Abe's is 8936 all are excellent.

If you are looking for a Slooty armor replacement for the bits and pieces...

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8936/? Honest Abe's set will do the trick.

There is also a version in 2Pac's Skimpy FO4 CBBE set.... you could drop those into the output path's for Abe's standalone version.... but it will take a bit to build them all.

I tried both these things, but they're not really what i'm looking for.

I just need a simple, standalone version of the armor pieces that's already in the game. Like.. Torso, Arms, Legs, etc. With BodySlide.

Thanks for the suggestions, though! :)

Archived