[need help] How to change NPC breast size?

assassin394

I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I want to change Serana and some other vanilla female NPC breast size. Anyone know how to do that?

I tried setnpcweight 100 command but it make their face revert back to vanilla and make a huge neck gap. I have Bijjin NPC and Seranaholic installed,  it seem most of female NPC from Bijjin have very small breast with weight only about 20 or so. :s

IN the game itself you can only use the console command you tried.

For vanilla NPCs it is OK, but for NPCs modified by mods, you may have little or big problems.

The only safe way is to edit the mod (in this case both CK and tes5Edit are the same) and alter the actor weight of the last mod modifying it to 100 (or the weight you want.)

Racemenu can be used on followers just fine, if you have EFF installed.

You need to activate the 'Tattoos' plugin under the Command>More tree, then you can use either body scaling sliders or UUNP morphs (if the body+armor has been replaced with UUNP-compatible type).

For setweight to work correctly the weight in the ESP must match the weight you set and the face mesh must also be of same weight, which means you have to edit the ESP as well, and after setweight>disable>enable the NPC should appear okay. Else you will get neck gap.

The simplest method would require you to replace the body. Bijin uses one body for all NPCs, swapping the mesh will bring their relative sizes up to where you want. But no, not all NPCs are small. All are almost exactly at the same weight as the vanilla game.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before. I want to change Serana and some other vanilla female NPC breast size. Anyone know how to do that?

I tried setnpcweight 100 command but it make their face revert back to vanilla and make a huge neck gap. I have Bijjin NPC and Seranaholic installed,  it seem most of female NPC from Bijjin have very small breast with weight only about 20 or so. :s

use this mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62472/?

IN the game itself you can only use the console command you tried.

For vanilla NPCs it is OK, but for NPCs modified by mods, you may have little or big problems.

The only safe way is to edit the mod (in this case both CK and tes5Edit are the same) and alter the actor weight of the last mod modifying it to 100 (or the weight you want.)

Thank you. So let say I want to change Serana breast size. Do I need to change weight value in Serana.esp (from Seranaholic mod) or in Dawnnguard.esm file? or maybe both?

tumblr_otleo3vLdD1rviu1do1_1280.jpg

use this mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62472/?

I try this mod before and it worked but breast somehow don't look right.  My guess is that mod only change breast scale but not body weight.

You can't change breast shape if you didn't scale the breast nodes in the skeleton and then weight painted them to your body mesh.

DismemberSkin data is rigged to your skeleton skin data and always be by its shape.Easier is to use bodyslide for that matter.  

Archived