Player-specific bodies

Hi all.
After quite some time away from the scene I decided to give modding Skyrim another chance and of course ended up at modding the female body type and texture.

Thing is, it don't seem right when I install a sexy look and even the wrinkly-faced granny npc's have a killer bod from the neck down.
Is there a mod that separates player body models and textures from those used by npc's?
Or possibly maybe even something that allows for variation akin to Automatic Variants, but for npc bodies?
I did find a player-unique mod for the Special Edition but I'm sticking with the original game for now, and outside of using a custom race altogether, I didn't come across anything yet.

Also, with the vast variety of amazing body textures out there, which would you personally recommend? Favorites?

Many thanks.

I feel you man, I discover a new fetish I didn't know I have from time to time but I can tell you categorically that walking into an elderly lady in skimpy cloths cupping her giant breasts seductively while swaying her hips is not one of them.

Hi all.

After quite some time away from the scene I decided to give modding Skyrim another chance and of course ended up at modding the female body type and texture.

Thing is, it don't seem right when I install a sexy look and even the wrinkly-faced granny npc's have a killer bod from the neck down.

Is there a mod that separates player body models and textures from those used by npc's?

Or possibly maybe even something that allows for variation akin to Automatic Variants, but for npc bodies?

I did find a player-unique mod for the Special Edition but I'm sticking with the original game for now, and outside of using a custom race altogether, I didn't come across anything yet.

Also, with the vast variety of amazing body textures out there, which would you personally recommend? Favorites?

Many thanks.

Another solution is

No More Old Women

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28301/?

Shadintie's No More Old Men

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65546/?

You can even rename and replace the textures with whatever you want so it matches the other npc's

• 3 weeks later...

I actually get a specific player body another way.  I use ECE and allow it to load the ygNord then change the mesh and texture files for that race.  It is easy to do since the meshes are in a file called ygNord and the textures are in Enhanced (I might have that backwards).  I have even experiemented with tattoos that only i have and they look amazing.

Archived