Beautiful women and how to make them

Thanks Virgil for your great mod' date=' but I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix the difference in skin texture and the face texture

here's a pic to show you

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n597/wizrak/TESV2012-12-2000-59-50-29_zps2ab88610.png

p.s. I have installed the CBBE texture and the Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger with Navetsea set from the main files

Thanks heaps!!!

[/quote']

Image was removed...

You could try the body textures provided like the tan ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

advice avoid posting nude images at imageshark,or from another photo sites, because that will be deleted there , just post with any clothes andwill be fine (kinky ones also works, just dnt let show nipples/genitals).

Wanted to thank Vergil for sharing the mods he used to make his character. I managed to achieve something finally after a week or so. I hope she's nt too bad...

can you tell, whats that armor mod?

Here My Characters

#Original Body Mod : Zaselim's Gaya Geo Body Mod (Original version or you can call it the first completed version)(GGB or ZGGB) My personal Mod so no links (Used 3ds Max for the body mod).

#Wet skin Textures for cbbe

#Apachi hairs

#Apachi hair for female

#Fair skin mod

#cover lady

#Long eye lashes

Gaya Gei (My original female, the one my body mod based on)

post-34433-0-96621100-1362340029_thumb.jpg

post-34433-0-63920400-1362340602_thumb.jpg

post-34433-0-44801300-1362340616_thumb.jpg

post-34433-0-89080600-1362340624_thumb.jpg

post-34433-0-61869200-1362340666_thumb.png

post-34433-0-24782100-1362340678_thumb.jpg

post-34433-0-31603300-1362340720_thumb.png

post-34433-0-74662600-1362340727_thumb.jpg

Frelena Dragos

post-34433-0-82110300-1362340928_thumb.png

post-34433-0-08931600-1362340961_thumb.png

Denise Shaw

post-34433-0-04761300-1362341173_thumb.png

post-34433-0-45164900-1362341201_thumb.png

post-34433-0-47861800-1362341235_thumb.png

post-34433-0-10839500-1362341267_thumb.png

post-34433-0-53131700-1362341273_thumb.jpg

The Whole cast

post-34433-0-97653500-1362341417_thumb.png

post-34433-0-38917600-1362341463_thumb.png

post-34433-0-71498200-1362341514_thumb.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Gallery that i update from time to time http://zaselim.minus.com/uploads 

And here the video of the updated version of GGB, GGB1.5, In this version i looks like that Gaya has put on some weight(or you can say that she's fully grown (mature) woman now) n in the breasts, thighs and butt (I made it that way).

https://vimeo.com/59935296

I hope you like both (GGB Original - pics) and Updated (GGB-1.5-Video) versions/

HI guys,  even though I haven't been playing Skyrim for a while, I've been reading and checking modding forums like this one and noticed that some great improvements have been made to character creation, so I decided to give it a try and edit my character. 

I grabbed ECE and installed right away, without checking the compatibility list or how to install it, because I'm a fucking genius. Well, as you might have guessed by now, I royally screwed up. In the end I managed to make it work, but I would like to ask a few questions, I know this isn't the technical support forum but it's nothing gamebreaking and one is actually a aesthetic bug that affects characters. Don't worry, I will post a shot of my character and divide my post with spoilers, so you can just ignore the troubleshooting part.

[spoiler=Troubleshooting ]OK, here's the deal. First, after I installed the new ECE and reloaded my game my characters face was horrendous. This isn't very strange per se, after all I changed the chargen so just used showracemenu hoping to check the new stuff. But instead, I had the same sliders, nothing new. I thought it was my fault (and it probably is) because I installed it over the new Race Menu mod and other incompatible stuff. But after trying some quick fixes I thought It might have to do with my character being a vampire, and that was it. So my question is, has anyone encountered this error too? not being able to use the new sliders on a vampire character? I fixed it setting my race to Nord with the console, but my stats might have gone FUBAR.

Now the second one, and this is something I've noticed on other's screenshots too. Does anyone know how to get rid of the shadow that the eyelashes (not sure about them being the cause) cast on the eye? It's only visible from some angles and it really creates a weird effect, can be very creepy because the character's eye looks completely black. When playing, I don't care, but If I want to take a screenshot there're some angles where this shadows appear and ruins the eyes, when taking a screenshot the lighting and the angle and position of the camera are very important, so it kinda sucks to be limited by this. Here are some screenshots to further illustrate the problem.

eyeshadowbug1.jpg

Same pose, just moved the camera

eyeshadowbug2.jpg

Another pose

eyeshadowbug3.jpg

This one is creepy

eyeshadowbug4.jpg

[spoiler=The good stuff]So as promised here're some screens of my character. Since the face was completely destroyed after loading my game I had to make a new one from scratch, but to be honest I din't bother with the eye colour, hair or skin tone/make up and those thing, I just left them as they were, I will probably check those but first I have to finish cleaning the mess I created. 

I didn't have any good clothes so I just grabed a unp compilation, will have to do some research on that too, here it goes:

21991.jpg

And one more

21990.jpg

Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

HI guys,  even though I haven't been playing Skyrim for a while, I've been reading and checking modding forums like this one and noticed that some great improvements have been made to character creation, so I decided to give it a try and edit my character. 

I grabbed ECE and installed right away, without checking the compatibility list or how to install it, because I'm a fucking genius. Well, as you might have guessed by now, I royally screwed up. In the end I managed to make it work, but I would like to ask a few questions, I know this isn't the technical support forum but it's nothing gamebreaking and one is actually a aesthetic bug that affects characters. Don't worry, I will post a shot of my character and divide my post with spoilers, so you can just ignore the troubleshooting part.

[spoiler=Troubleshooting ]OK, here's the deal. First, after I installed the new ECE and reloaded my game my characters face was horrendous. This isn't very strange per se, after all I changed the chargen so just used showracemenu hoping to check the new stuff. But instead, I had the same sliders, nothing new. I thought it was my fault (and it probably is) because I installed it over the new Race Menu mod and other incompatible stuff. But after trying some quick fixes I thought It might have to do with my character being a vampire, and that was it. So my question is, has anyone encountered this error too? not being able to use the new sliders on a vampire character? I fixed it setting my race to Nord with the console, but my stats might have gone FUBAR.

Now the second one, and this is something I've noticed on other's screenshots too. Does anyone know how to get rid of the shadow that the eyelashes (not sure about them being the cause) cast on the eye? It's only visible from some angles and it really creates a weird effect, can be very creepy because the character's eye looks completely black. When playing, I don't care, but If I want to take a screenshot there're some angles where this shadows appear and ruins the eyes, when taking a screenshot the lighting and the angle and position of the camera are very important, so it kinda sucks to be limited by this. Here are some screenshots to further illustrate the problem.

eyeshadowbug1.jpg

Same pose, just moved the camera

eyeshadowbug2.jpg

Another pose

eyeshadowbug3.jpg

This one is creepy

eyeshadowbug4.jpg

[spoiler=The good stuff]So as promised here're some screens of my character. Since the face was completely destroyed after loading my game I had to make a new one from scratch, but to be honest I din't bother with the eye colour, hair or skin tone/make up and those thing, I just left them as they were, I will probably check those but first I have to finish cleaning the mess I created. 

I didn't have any good clothes so I just grabed a unp compilation, will have to do some research on that too, here it goes:

screenshot174236.jpg

And one more

screenshot156797.jpg

Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

What bikini mod are you using?