[Request/Search] Hel Borne's Morrowind Style Chitin

Well I tried but there were some flaws in the mesh. I ran the outfit through Gerra6's pose converter but after the pose changed to the skyrim pose the mesh that attached to the skirt split apart so I had to export the lower part into blender in .OBJ format and then used the split option to separate the mesh and remove the stuff that was bad. 

So now she is naked as a jaybird for the lower part but she does still have her skirt boots and leg guards. Have no clue what it looks like in game the hands might need someone to touch them up weight painting wise. You can make 2 versions the nif has 2 head items in it so you'll have to make 2 versions and delete one out of one version and then delete the other one out of the other version. It has a helm and a hood version in the nif.

You'll have to make a .esp for it and set up the texture paths in the nif for the armor.

post-25667-0-91980400-1500080125_thumb.pngpost-25667-0-49274400-1500080148_thumb.png

chitlan armor_1.nif

Well I tried but there were some flaws in the mesh. I ran the outfit through Gerra6's pose converter but after the pose changed to the skyrim pose the mesh that attached to the skirt split apart so I had to export the lower part into blender in .OBJ format and then used the split option to separate the mesh and remove the stuff that was bad. 

So now she is naked as a jaybird for the lower part but she does still have her skirt boots and leg guards. Have no clue what it looks like in game the hands might need someone to touch them up weight painting wise. You can make 2 versions the nif has 2 head items in it so you'll have to make 2 versions and delete one out of one version and then delete the other one out of the other version. It has a helm and a hood version in the nif.

You'll have to make a .esp for it and set up the texture paths in the nif for the armor.

attachicon.gifchitlan armor_1.nif

Huh, well, thanks!

Sorry the mesh is so buggy!

Archived