Preset - What is this?

She's not under the presets tab? You should be able to load her from there. If not, try manually installing, maybe your mod manager goofed the install, or the directory path isn't right in the mod itself. It's been a while since I played skyrim, but as far as I remember racemenu presets are stored in documents/my games/skyrim.

Hi! So I have a little project in mind and I need this Daenerys Targaryen "preset": http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71814/?

So I installed every required mods and started a new game...The thing is that I have no idea what a preset is and how do I play as Dany. Should it be set as default or something like that? Cause I don't have her look in racemenu.

Racemenu presets should be located in folder "...\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets", so put *.jslot file there, then go to showracemenu (or just start new game and go to character customization menu), select tab "presets" (should appear with racemenu installed), press F9 and load required preset

She's not under the presets tab? You should be able to load her from there. If not, try manually installing, maybe your mod manager goofed the install, or the directory path isn't right in the mod itself. It's been a while since I played skyrim, but as far as I remember racemenu presets are stored in documents/my games/skyrim.

Yea, there is a SKSE folder, but there's only some document files inside. No presets.

Hi! So I have a little project in mind and I need this Daenerys Targaryen "preset": http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71814/?

So I installed every required mods and started a new game...The thing is that I have no idea what a preset is and how do I play as Dany. Should it be set as default or something like that? Cause I don't have her look in racemenu.

Racemenu presets should be located in folder "...\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\CharGen\Presets", so put *.jslot file there, then go to showracemenu (or just start new game and go to character customization menu), select tab "presets" (should appear with racemenu installed), press F9 and load required preset

No "SKSE" folder inside Data, but I found one in the ModOrganizer>mods>Racemenu folder but it ends on a "Plugins" folder. Inside the folder there is only chargen.ini, chargen.dll, nioverride.ini, nioverride.dll (or something like that) but no folders.

No "SKSE" folder inside Data, but I found one in the ModOrganizer>mods>Racemenu folder but it ends on a "Plugins" folder. Inside the folder there is only chargen.ini, chargen.dll, nioverride.ini, nioverride.dll (or something like that) but no folders.

I've never used mod managers as way to install mods, so I don't know where is required folder could be. Try look for SKSE folder, since presets are located there, but maybe your mod manager have FAQ or instruction on where folders are located.

Archived