Anyone know a mod for this (clothing stuff)

I am looking for a mod that adds lore friendly top and bottoms (should be separate items) craft-able on a tanning rack. preferably skimpy, with no armor value made from leather and/or leather straps. (again prefer made from leather but that part is negotiable shy.gif

Extra credit for items that look like they were made from scraps.

Should be Bodyslide CBBE hdt compatible

Why do you want this? (you ask)

I'm glad you asked that. (I respond)

I was just joking, I don't really need to know. (you reply)

oh, then don't read the spoiler.... 

This is Fawn on her way to work

post-1117368-0-10210000-1499510647_thumb.jpg

In the yellow box you will see the current status of her gear as monitored by Loot and Degradation by Isoku (nexus mod 55677 if you are a fan of unintended nudity, and are not using this mod then you are in many ways just kidding yourself shy.gif ) It also serves as one of the BEST game economy balancers since higher level crafting material is rare you may want to think twice about loading out with that full Ebony armor set if it is going to just get destroyed.

Fawn has to play by some rules that are not in the Skyrim hand book, she can not wear any armor that she has not tempered herself (tempering is my RPG way of saying she has sized it for her own usage. improperly sized armor is worse than wearing no armor at all, and because she is a woodelf in Skyrim pretty much all armor she finds or loots is way too big for her.)

The only exception is cloth stuff aka robes, and normal cloths, items with no armor value. It is assumed that cloth items can be worn if too big or too small with no notable loss of mobility and since it provides no protection except for ones modesty it doesn't matter if it is the wrong size. So on her travels if her armor is destroyed she is basically sol and must wear any cloth items she has picked up along the way till she can temper something in her inventory to her size or make something new for herself. (fyi cloth items are almost always instantly destroyed in a fight using Loot and Degradation)

Her Sovengard top and Osare panties can both be destroyed in combat separately so I need something that can be crafted at a tanning rack (which are fairly common to find even while out adventuring) for both top and bottom separately.   

Thank you so much for any suggestions you may have. 

The above armor is the sovngarde steel armor. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16096/? 

nisetanaka has a lot of armor mods that look like they were made from scraps. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72344/?

I have the sovngarde armor, it is what I craft to wear normally.

What I need is something cloth that can be crafted to use when that breaks in the field. 

Archived