What factors Lewdness in SexoutNG?

My character is still at 0% Lewdness. In older versions (or maybe it was Lovers) I remember being able to set that stat on my own. It seems its now unchangeable in the Mod Configuration Menu and I wonder, what kinds of actions affect the rise and fall of this stat? I know "acting like a slut" is the basic answer but I am wondering about specific actions.

Lewdness is only set, AFAIK, by Rapers (a defunct mod). I don't know if the calculations ever made their way into brutalrapers or not. The raper mods are the only ones that ever used it as well.

Sexiness (actually "Sexyness") is calculated by the sexout esm every frame.

Naked = 100

Powerarmor = -100

Anything else is used in a calculation that depends on the DT and armor rating. These calculations need rewritten though to count nude bodies as nudity though, as well as to give a bit of a boost to the 'ok for sex' clothes.

Lewdness is only set' date=' AFAIK, by Rapers (a defunct mod). I don't know if the calculations ever made their way into brutalrapers or not. The raper mods are the only ones that ever used it as well.

Sexiness (actually "Sexyness") is calculated by the sexout esm every frame.

Naked = 100

Powerarmor = -100

Anything else is used in a calculation that depends on the DT and armor rating. These calculations need rewritten though to count nude bodies as nudity though, as well as to give a bit of a boost to the 'ok for sex' clothes.

[/quote']

I hadn't realized rapers was dead, I thought Brutal was just a more violent version and the original was now "lite." I'll try the newer mod out thanks.

Wandering around nude' date=' sex in public, masturbating in public. Stuff like that.

[/quote']

As far as I know I didnt recieve a readme with the download, I could be wrong though. I always check there first

edit: My bad, I thought your sig was part of the post. Sitting at an angle where the sig line blends into backdrop on my LCD.

Rapers might still 'work' but it's no actively developed and hasn't been in quite a while' date=' so chances of it causing problems with more modern sexout mods is higher than normal -- and if/when it does, chances of them being addressed are basically nonexistant.

[/quote']

Yah I noticed the mods were buggy, Im thinking ill load back to a clean save and get rid of rapers, then try the brutal version

Archived