Need help with changing slot for the top in a clothes mod

You must change the slots in multiple places for it to work correctly. Both the _0 and _1 nifs need the same slots changed under BSDismemberSkinInstance then you must load up the .esp/.esm into the CK (creation kit) and bring up it's armor and armor addon and change those same slot that you changed them to in the nifs to match the ones in the .esp and then save as to overwrite the .esp/.esm.

You can also click the top then go to the BSDismemberSkinInstance line and right click it and convert it to NiSkinInstance this will remove the slots from the top piece in the nif and it'll instead use whatever slots you pick for the outfit in the CK. 

You can also click the top then go to the BSDismemberSkinInstance line and right click it and convert it to NiSkinInstance this will remove the slots from the top piece in the nif and it'll instead use whatever slots you pick for the outfit in the CK. 

Wow! Thank you VERY MUCH!!! It is so simple. :)

I have spent two evening trying to chage slot with no result...

I wish I had asked about it earlier! Thank you again!

Archived