Any way to use many enabled animations?

Don't know how to properly explain it. Other than if I check a crap ton of animation sets in the main sexlab menu, only a few of them will actually be used and will only cycle through those ones only despite having many more enabled.

There a tool that lets you easily use any installed animation on a fly? Rather than having to uncheck w/e animations I have enabled in sexlab's menu and check a couple different ones just to use more. Less it's not properly working or something, but it's always been like that for me.

Which animations are triggered depends on the mod triggering it and circumstances and settings. For example, Sexlab solutions will always trigger a blowjob when you offer one via dialogue to enter Riften for the first time, Defeat will usually trigger agressive animations, and so on. Sexlab (and some other mods) has an option to restrict agressive animations, means that agressive will always be played if it's considered rape, always consensual if not. And then you can only cycle through the animations with that tag(s).

Another point is if you have Devious Devices Integration installed and if you are in an armbinder or chastity belt etc., by default DDi will override any tags and chose a ZAP animation that fits to your devices.

Beside that it already works the way you want, but randomly chosen means really random, it's unlikely but totally possible that the same animation is played 10 times in a row.

Except maybe the DDi options (doesn't work very well with creatures) i would keep those options activated, imho it's stupid to play a cowgirl animation when my female toon is raped, or to play missionary when she rapes a guy. ;) And with SLAL packs there are enough animations for most tags without getting boring.

Sexlab tools won't change which animations are started, but you can change the animation after it's started,. Press 'H' to get a list of animations fitting the tag chosen by the mod (like "blowjob" or "agressive" or "cowgirl" or something), or Shift+H to write the name of a tag or animation to get another list. The only thing you can't change is the number of actors, you can't switch from 3some to 4some etc. If you want to see new animations that's definitly what you want.

Archived