how to safely take out a mod

i installed the mod hydraslave girls with devious devices, but omg its breaking my game theres so many in dragons reach alone its killing my papyurs log it looks like a book for a 5 min rl visit there with 4 crashes. this is just the little bit i was there an my dd is almost off cause i thought it was doing it so none of that was towards me it was npcs. please help i just wanna be able to play the game an have some fun.

ps if at all possible id like to be able to save my existing game

Papyrus.3.log

Uninstall the mod and go back to a older save where you didn't have the mod installed if you don't have a older save to fall back to you can try a save cleaner to try to remove the mods files left over in your save file or just start a new game.

thanks got it  omg i have seen level one so many times in 3 or 4 days i was scared that skyrim was gonna end for me like fallout 4 did.

If you want to try cleaning your save, Fallrim Tools is very nice. It can remove any leftovers and even makes a backup of your save.

It needs Java to be installed in order for it to work.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031/?

Inside the FallrimTools folder, run ReSaver.exe and it will pop up a window asking which save to load, pick whichever one you want to have cleaned.
If it loads successfully, go to the top and click on Clean and then click Show Unattached Instances and then click on Show Undefined Elements.
It will then show stuff that will probably be leftover remnants from the mods you uninstalled. If everything there looks like stuff that should be cleaned, you can now click on Clean at the top and then Remove Unttached/Remove Undefined. It will clean the stuff listed. Now click File at the top and then Save As and then a window will pop up and ask you what to name the new cleaned save. Thats it, it will create a new save with the cleaned stuff no longer in your save. Your old save will stay the same in case you cleaned something you shouldnt of.

If you want to try cleaning your save, Fallrim Tools is very nice. It can remove any leftovers and even makes a backup of your save.

It needs Java to be installed in order for it to work.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5031/?

Inside the FallrimTools folder, run ReSaver.exe and it will pop up a window asking which save to load, pick whichever one you want to have cleaned.
If it loads successfully, go to the top and click on Clean and then click Show Unattached Instances and then click on Show Undefined Elements.
It will then show stuff that will probably be leftover remnants from the mods you uninstalled. If everything there looks like stuff that should be cleaned, you can now click on Clean at the top and then Remove Unttached/Remove Undefined. It will clean the stuff listed. Now click File at the top and then Save As and then a window will pop up and ask you what to name the new cleaned save. Thats it, it will create a new save with the cleaned stuff no longer in your save. Your old save will stay the same in case you cleaned something you shouldnt of.

thats what i used  omg it saved my hide and thanks every one for the help i realy appreciate it.ig hate to have to walk from my last favorite game.

You know you can still uninstall and continue your save right?

Depending on the mod, you could create a new save, uninstall, and create a clean save forward for you to continue onwards.

i had tryed that one it keept crashing me out cause there are so many i couldnt find a place to do a clean save with no hydra stuff around .lol i didnt think about coc qsmoke though   haha !!!

Archived