[Search] Paper Fans

There is or rather there was, as I remember having it, but for the life of me can not find it now, though it did not have the word fan in the file name, and they were part of a pack of stuff by the same author, originally from what I remember they were mere props, but somebody did a edited esp to change them into actual weapons, they worked as daggers pretty much, though the animations looked a bit odd for them.

It was quite some time ago as well, though the author did have several images up with them being held/posed with by their character at that time.  Think it was one of the asian sites as well.

There is or rather there was, as I remember having it, but for the life of me can not find it now, though it did not have the word fan in the file name, and they were part of a pack of stuff by the same author, originally from what I remember they were mere props, but somebody did a edited esp to change them into actual weapons, they worked as daggers pretty much, though the animations looked a bit odd for them.

It was quite some time ago as well, though the author did have several images up with them being held/posed with by their character at that time.  Think it was one of the asian sites as well.

YATHcom PandoraBox

YATHcom-PandoraBox-Vol1.jpg

Archived