My new mod Minotaur Female BBB Addon

Guest Jenova23

Like this? Xalynnes Art

Hey' date=' that's me... I get around, don't I? :D

[/quote']

Wow your here:P your my favorit :heart:Hope its allrigth using your pictures here? if not i will remove them. got as many on my HD i couldt find on the net. just loves your art Jenova used some in the mod "Sex shop" Wich i copies to my different abodes in cyradil. It could be awesome with an art gallery in Cyradil with your pictures . Wish somebody couldt make (im no modder):P

Like this? Xalynnes Art

Hey' date=' that's me... I get around, don't I? :D

[/quote']

Wow your here:P your my favorit :heart:Hope its allrigth using your pictures here? if not i will remove them. got as many on my HD i couldt find on the net. just loves your art Jenova used some in the mod "Sex shop" Wich i copies to my different abodes in cyradil.

Sure, go right ahead. I don't mind at all.

Good first step i would say. Making that could not have been easy.

The face is terrifying, something out of a Rumiko Takahashi nightmare. I don't mind the body proportions, they seem a bit exaggerated for a cow but not unbelievable. Other than that just the clipping issue with the arm. . .

If you really want to freak people out you could model the breasts into utters. Oh and a smaller set of horns for the cow would be fitting. Oh, had another idea, is it possible to use a modified minotaur head? One with a smaller snout and larger eyes might be a good replacement for the noh mask.

Again, great start, you really have something here.

I thought this was a great idea and a good use of the AGHGEC body type (I can't believe someone suggested Roberts - hello, MINOTAUR!) I think this is an epic job. I do have to agree about the face needing a little work tho'. I assume you were trying to make it more feminine and atractive which is hard to do. I think you did an great job with it, it just doesn't look like a minotaur's head/face anymore to me. Something more cow shaped would be better.

Here is a mod you might be interested in: The Trokurian Cow race. They've got a texture for a white skin with black spots - might help give your female minotuar that "sexy cow" look! lol

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35772

A thing I thought of looking over your Sex Shop mod again, you should try to moddify that "Milker" so the female minotuar can wear it! lol

Keep up the good work! I especially look forward to seeing your female ogres!

Guest Jenova23

I thought this was a great idea and a good use of the AGHGEC body type (I can't believe someone suggested Roberts - hello' date=' MINOTAUR!) I think this is an epic job. I do have to agree about the face needing a little work tho'. I assume you were trying to make it more feminine and atractive which is hard to do. I think you did an great job with it, it just doesn't look like a minotaur's head/face anymore to me. Something more cow shaped would be better.

Here is a mod you might be interested in: The Trokurian Cow race. They've got a texture for a white skin with black spots - might help give your female minotuar that "sexy cow" look! lol

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35772

A thing I thought of looking over your Sex Shop mod again, you should try to moddify that "Milker" so the female minotuar can wear it! lol

Keep up the good work! I especially look forward to seeing your female ogres!

[/quote']

Its not AGHGEC I'ts custom as for the Trokurian Cow race / 2.0 I'll upload it tommorow and yes it did make it look alot better thx tell me what you guys think the only problem is she needs a cowbell so it can cover up that ugly neck seam does anyone know where I can find one I think it would be cool as well if there was an option to milk them maybe you could restore some hp after drinking or maybe make an animation to suck on thier nipples it would be pretty funny to see your npc restore health that way to bad my modding skills arent that great. :( If theres anyone skilled enough out there plz pm me thx.

ScreenShot2217.jpg

Its not AGHGEC I'ts custom as for the Trokurian Cow race / 2.0 I'll upload it tommorow and yes it did make it look alot better thx tell me what you guys think the only problem is she needs a cowbell so it can cover up that ugly neck seam does anyone know where I can find one I also think it would be cool if there was an option to milk them to bad my modding skills arent that great. :(

Wow' date=' that is a lot less terrifying!

There is kind of a tension going on in the direction you are taking the design. You can either go with the cow mod, previously mentioned, which adds a human head/face to a cow textured body. Or you can go towards the Tauren from WoW that is a humanized cow head on your custom body. Right now you are right between these two extremes and suffering from the effects of "the uncanny valley." It looks human, but off, disturbingly so.

Textures are looking good! The pink nose and the black and white coloration is looking good. The textures do look stretched in some areas right now, particularly around the mouth and eyes.

Ok the proportions are still off from an anthropomorphised cow. For one thing the face is very broad where as a cows' face is narrow relative to its length. The face tends toward a human profile with a convex direction (outward sloping) whereas a cow has a concave or dished appearance (inward sloping) from forehead to mouth. The eyes are also a bit close together but if you make them too far apart you really get into uncanny valley territory. The ears look great btw!

My own personal taste is to make the head more like the Tauren from WoW. If you want to keep charting a middle course between a human head and a minotaur i think you are doing a good job.

Guest Jenova23

On top of the cow bell anyone know how I can add a nose ring to the head mesh without using the default face settings Im having a hard time trying to allign it properly with her nose without having to edit her face in construction set just to make it work. :(

2.0 is looking great! Glad to hear the textures from the race mod helped! I can't think of any cowbell mod, although I think that's a great idea! I spent half an hour looking through Tes Nexus, found lots of Gothic style collars, but no cowbell. Your best bet would to be to look through some Japanese Mod Site or ask one of the modders from our talent pool here to make one for you. I'll take another look through some of Apachii store mods tomorrow.

Great job with the head/face! Much more minotaur-ish! Keep it up!

' date=' but the face....yikes.

:D;)

[/quote']

LOL, Dreamer, do you know how many times I have said that in my life...

Funny part is 90% of the time it was not talking about an oblivion mod. :P

I'm right there with ya brother. Me being a Breastman has led me to that same sentence MANY times. :P

• 3 weeks later...

This for inpiration:D

Here's a better (later) picture of Kaila - along with her half-orc sister.

XalynnesDaughters.jpg

Bear in mind that Kaila looks more "human" because she's only half-Minotaur, half-human. A full female Minotaur would certainly have a more bestial face.

This for inpiration:D

Here's a better (later) picture of Kaila - along with her half-orc sister.

XalynnesDaughters.jpg

Bear in mind that Kaila looks more "human" because she's only half-Minotaur' date=' half-human. A full female Minotaur would certainly have a more bestial face.

[/quote']

is Kalia's race available anywhere because that looks a 150% awesome

• 2 months later...