Legion Vs. Enclave

Losses;

Legion: 3 soldiers

Enclave: 4 soldiers

Legion won out because there was still another one living at the end. Who I then killed. I think it was because the Legion used frag grenades while the Enclave were busy using their useless laser pistols. I suppose ED-E taking potshots didn't help the men in black devil power armor.

That still gets me, ED-E killing Enclave soldiers.

The most lulzy part of this mod that adds Encalve "patrols" (which just amounts to them standing around a vertibird, not doing any patrolling) is that those with Tesla Armor and a missile launcher are STILL not hostile to anybody.

That's one bug that I've never seen fixed in any of the so called comprehensive fix mods, and now it made its way into NV.

How exactly does a guy in a leather skirt and football pads kill a soldier in power armor? Such are the mysteries of the fallout universe.. ;)

Mainly because power armors got nerfed to the ground

You were literally immune to anything less than a plasma bolt when u are in power armor back in the first 2 entry.

Missles and mines does pretty much nothing, same goes to most melee.

Now they are just big pile of target to fire at.

This is what happens when you only have 1 kind of damage reduction.

How exactly does a guy in a leather skirt and football pads kill a soldier in power armor? Such are the mysteries of the fallout universe.. ;)

They brought their armor from the same people who make StormTrooper armor :)

Hah. Must've taught them to shoot too.. lasers vs. hunting rifles and machetes.. ;)

Yeah, that squad was a bit screwed when it came to equipment. Usually I run across atleast one Enclave soldier using a plasma rifle, so he's atleast somewhat of a threat. Of course, I normally snipe them with a plasma pistol so they don't get a chance to even fire at me, but in theory he could be a threat.

The ones with missile launchers are still useless because because they're not initially hostile, so when I see that friendly NPC blip, I shoot them first to avoid missile spam.

God, it's really sad to see an Enclave soldier turn to goo in one shot from a plasma pistol. No matter what contempt I hold for them in FO3 (for being so watered down), I still love those bastards.

Archived