Skyrim Pole Dances Framework (Abandoned)

..and here is another one...I changed the textures to vanilla-maybe you want also to edit this...

...and another one...I could not watch the texture Change...the white parts in nifscope should be dark in game...to get a nice contrast between the two colours...that toy has the structure like on the pic...(this is more "tavern-bar"-suiting)-maybe best would be really "Chrome-Vanadium-simple-homogen-style"

DancePoleForPoleDances02.rar

post-1454928-0-80166300-1499596148_thumb.jpg

..and here is another one...I changed the textures to vanilla-maybe you want also to edit this...

...and another one...I could not watch the texture Change...the white parts in nifscope should be dark in game...to get a nice contrast between the two colours...

Here how it looks your previous pole without collision object and re-centered to 0,0,0:

https://my.mixtape.moe/vudveg.webm

..i want this logo "i Support loverslab"-please!

"phat"-lol...i think if I see the engine of your mod, I can go more exactly into it and take care of more material soon...thank you for the testing so far and I can imagine that different poles will make this mod more cute;-)

"phat"-lol...i think if I see the engine of your mod, I can go more exactly into it and take care of more material soon...thank you for the testing so far and I can imagine that different poles will make this mod more cute;-)

The full code is on the GitHub link on the very first post.

And also in the mod itself, all sources are included. It is inside the spoiler of the first page.

;-)) i have no idea how to port your LL- logo to be working as intended....

The full code is on the GitHub link on the very first post.

And also in the mod itself, all sources are included. It is inside the spoiler of the first page.

@ t.ara:  Following these steps should allow you to duplicate an image you see in another person's LoversLab signature in your LL signature.

(1) Mouse over the image you want to duplicate, right-click on it, and select 'Copy Image Location' from the drop-down menu displayed.

(2) (Optional) Open a new text file and paste the copied link in the document.

(3) Open "Your Profile" and select the "Edit my Profile' button seen in the upper-right corner of the screen, under "View New Content" on the main menu bar.

(4) Select 'Signature' from the menu displayed on the left side of the screen.  You should now have 2 areas displayed on the screen: 'My Current Signature' and 'Edit Signature'.

(5) Mouse over (and select) the 11th icon from the left displayed in the menu bar just above the open 'Edit Signature' work area.  You should see a small pop-up window displaying the word 'Image' when you mouse over the correct icon.

(6) Paste the image link copied in Step #1 above into the 'URL' window of the now displayed 'Image Properties' window, and select the 'OK' button to save the link.

(7) Select the 'Save Changes' button displayed at the bottom of the screen to save the changes to your LL Signature.

(8) Enjoy your new LL Signature.

Thank you very much,

but it does not work for me. I have no option to put a picture into a "Location" , so that there would be a "link"???...I can copy only. And if I use a txr.Editor, I can copy a c:\-root link to the Picture, but that loverslab-popup-menu doesn´t Close anymore...it´s also not closing if I put there nothing...the page is "stalled"...i have to tell, that I have lot of issures with LL page, specially if I want to Change txt size and or Colors...it is NOT working, or only hardly working. I´ll Keep that Workaround in mind and try it again from time to time:-))

@ t.ara:  Following these steps should allow you to duplicate an image you see in another person's LoversLab signature in your LL signature.

(1) Mouse over the image you want to duplicate, right-click on it, and select 'Copy Image Location' from the drop-down menu displayed.

(2) (Optional) Open a new text file and paste the copied link in the document.

(3) Open "Your Profile" and select the "Edit my Profile' button seen in the upper-right corner of the screen, under "View New Content" on the main menu bar.

(4) Select 'Signature' from the menu displayed on the left side of the screen.  You should now have 2 areas displayed on the screen: 'My Current Signature' and 'Edit Signature'.

(5) Mouse over (and select) the 11th icon from the left displayed in the menu bar just above the open 'Edit Signature' work area.  You should see a small pop-up window displaying the word 'Image' when you mouse over the correct icon.

(6) Paste the image link copied in Step #1 above into the 'URL' window of the now displayed 'Image Properties' window, and select the 'OK' button to save the link.

(7) Select the 'Save Changes' button displayed at the bottom of the screen to save the changes to your LL Signature.

(8) Enjoy your new LL Signature.

... and your update Signature should be used in all previous LL posts.  :-)

It is automatic.

The current signature is used for all posts also the old ones.

• 2 weeks later...

как запустить ети танцы

Download both the framework and the mod called "Dance Maker"

In "Dance Maker" MCM you can define the dance, and then start it.

Check the videos on the first page.

Скачать рамки и скачать «Dance Maker»
Open MCM из "Dance Maker". Определите танец. Начать танец с заклинанием.

Проверьте видео на первой странице.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I promise to add other dances before Christmas.  :P

Will we get a candy cane pole? =D

Sorry it is a promise that I could no longer hold. Lot of things are changed for me..  :-/

So maybe ask to others animators, maybe in few month if they made some effort..... you can see something..

At the base they had to do something and some have a lot of time. So have fun with them, good luck ..

But from me even by having skills to made quality dances.. It's not in Skyrim anymore, sorry.

I promise to add other dances before Christmas.  :P

Will we get a candy cane pole? =D

Sorry it is a promise that I could no longer hold. Lot of things are changed for me..  :-/

So maybe ask to others animators, maybe in few month if they made some effort..... you can see something..

At the base they had to do something and some have a lot of time. So have fun with them, good luck ..

But from me even by having skills to made quality dances.. It's not in Skyrim anymore, sorry.

It's ok Komotor.   You've certainly got the right to do whatever you enjoy doing and have already contributed plenty for other people =)

I hope you or someone else continues this project later... but you are certainly not a slave to it!    Good luck with whatever you are enjoying doing right now.. and I'll keep hope that the skyrim spark will return to you after a break from it.  But if not,  well man it's all good =)

• 3 weeks later...

как запустить ети танцы

Download both the framework and the mod called "Dance Maker"

In "Dance Maker" MCM you can define the dance, and then start it.

Check the videos on the first page.

Скачать рамки и скачать «Dance Maker»
Open MCM из "Dance Maker". Определите танец. Начать танец с заклинанием.

Проверьте видео на первой странице.

Whats that dance maker mod? Cant seem to find it

Whats that dance maker mod? Cant seem to find it

Перейти к первому сообщению.

Нажмите на спойлер "Download (use at your own risk):"

Рамки и «Dance Maker» здесь

So what is the status of this mod now? I gather that the animation selection is pretty limited, but can it be used by other mods to initiate the existing animations safely?

Archived