View File

I actually created this mod for my own to make some good places for some scenarios after i gto familiar with the CK....

Description:
This Mod adds some Places and edits some already existing places around Skyrim.( actually just some around Whiterun atm.)
So you will find new cellars or new rooms in houses that offer a good environment for some sexual scenarios with ZAZ-Furnitures and sometimes NPC´s int it. I have just started creating this mod, so there could be some bugs and conflicts since im kinda new to CK, fell free to write me when you find some...

There is nothing scripted yet nor quests or dialogues, just these places with npcs and some furniture....

Getting started:
You can find the Places around Whiterun, the red light guides you...
(If you don´t wanna search them, check the spoiler)

-Whiterun Stables ( Behind House and from inside)
-Destroied House near Whiterun Tower West
-Loreius Farm

(-Cronvangr Cave: I tried a bit placing a spider-nest near the entrance with a furo-tub and an NPC)

Could Need Help:

Just tell me About Suggestions, ideas and bugs you find...
If you have some requests or know some good places/ kind of rooms you like to see in the mod, just leave a comment in the thread :)

Requirements:
-ZAZ Animation Pack
-ZAZ Resources

Hope you enjoy :)

The room at the destroyed house might eventually collide with the mod Angrims Apprentice here on LL?  My idea would be to move it over to the watch tower itself.

​Anyhow, I like your idea! smile.png Just watch out for collisions with common mods , e.g. ETaC and the like.

If the rooms are in people's homes, you may eventually have it that if the owner wanders in on you, rather than telling you to leave before they call the guards, they could force greet you and give you the option of facing their personal punishment (use of the accouterments) or they will immediately call the guards.

A rough draft for your project. I need to work it out later. Problem: Clashes with Svana's dialogue until a proper composition of the story is found.

A possible solution: Tie in with the Infamy mod. If Svana is debauched enough, the room is created.

The secret brothel of Riften

In the cellar of the bunkhouse is a secret room which is designed like an upmarket brothel room. No racks, no shackles, no blood, etc, but a berkley horse, whips, lore-friendly sex toys (strap-on, glass, stone or metal dildos), lots of pelts / furs, and a large cosy bed.

Haelga uses it to pleasure her lovers or rather customers in secrecy. From time to time she invites men to join her. Can you become one of those men or at least manage to spy on them? Are you able to talk Haelga into a threesome or lesbianism if you play a female character?

This might go well with the Devious Framework mod. Here's a small part of it's description.

Have you seen the various BDSM furniture around Skyrim and found them to be a little too safe? The support mod can make such furniture "auto lock" for a configurable amount of time. As well, if you are sitting in such furniture nearby NPCs may just decide to lock it on you, not letting you out for a while.

Just did a quick tour and I like the idea.

2 small details:

one of the hints you give is false

It's Western Watchtower no Eastern

And the Whiterun Stables get its name changed to German.

I'm looking forward to see what you'll do with this mod!

Thanks, for the info, i wouldn´t have noticed it, since everythings is german in my version lol

The room at the destroyed house might eventually collide with the mod Angrims Apprentice here on LL?  My idea would be to move it over to the watch tower itself.

​Anyhow, I like your idea! smile.png Just watch out for collisions with common mods , e.g. ETaC and the like.

Shouldn´t be a problem, havenßt heard about this mod so far, thanks

If the rooms are in people's homes, you may eventually have it that if the owner wanders in on you, rather than telling you to leave before they call the guards, they could force greet you and give you the option of facing their personal punishment (use of the accouterments) or they will immediately call the guards.

Im probably not that good with quests and scripting yet, but i could try to disable the "i´ll call the guards"-thing...

A rough draft for your project. I need to work it out later. Problem: Clashes with Svana's dialogue until a proper composition of the story is found.

A possible solution: Tie in with the Infamy mod. If Svana is debauched enough, the room is created.

The secret brothel of Riften

In the cellar of the bunkhouse is a secret room which is designed like an upmarket brothel room. No racks, no shackles, no blood, etc, but a berkley horse, whips, lore-friendly sex toys (strap-on, glass, stone or metal dildos), lots of pelts / furs, and a large cosy bed.

Haelga uses it to pleasure her lovers or rather customers in secrecy. From time to time she invites men to join her. Can you become one of those men or at least manage to spy on them? Are you able to talk Haelga into a threesome or lesbianism if you play a female character?

Im sorry but i can´t really follow you with the idea, so you mean creating a quest?

How i said, i can create the room yet if you want but i need lot of time or help to get a quest working...

but sounds good

This might go well with the Devious Framework mod. Here's a small part of it's description.

Have you seen the various BDSM furniture around Skyrim and found them to be a little too safe? The support mod can make such furniture "auto lock" for a configurable amount of time. As well, if you are sitting in such furniture nearby NPCs may just decide to lock it on you, not letting you out for a while.

Also a nice idea, thanks

I was also thinking about creating something like a teleport-spot or something like that that directly brings you (if you are not carefull enough) in one of that rooms and you find yourself locked up and try to escape...

• 5 weeks later...

This is a ALPHA version .

It looks good  :)

At the moment i have many problems with the places. Another mods are be first on it.

Sassy Girl Followers at the Destroied House near Whiterun Tower West. A sleepingbag is over the Door.

At whiterun stables the horse befor it are invisible. 

And other things. Good luck :)

happydayanyway