LOVERSTATS BETA 1.0 , revamped mods .

Had a bit of a play around with this mod set yesterday, seems to be ok, though, I don't know if it's just me but I think there may be a texture missing or something. Occasionally during a rape there is a sort of 'rain' effect around the victim but it's all pink blocks, hence why I'm thinking there's a texture missing. I have yet to encounter the lust effect, does it utilise aphrodisia or will it conflict?

Overall so far I very much like the mod set, it gives you a real reason to avoid unsavory situations adding immersion that was missing before. thanks for the work done ^^

Great addition to lovers and something with a lot potential, thanks for creating.

I did a short test with a new char in a highly modded game and in all it seems to run without major problems. Test was only done with esm, truecrime, joburg

First I would like ask / clarify a few things:

- I take it you are using a Joburg version with creature stalking disabled. Is there way to reenable it?

- Any chance porting this over or including AdultplayplusforSSP so Voice is usable (or can I use your version with LoversVoice and HookerSSP?) ?

- Any chance you include more options into your rapers like in Shadowrunners version? What I really miss in your version is the possibility to choose used anims, stealing value, rape chance per race, ini... Hope this is possible, because I think he worked from your old versions.

Sorry for demanding so much. I would like to use all of your stuff, but I got used to some things I personally don't want to miss - so I am reluctant to change over to the rest (but promise to test all next week to give you some feed back).

I can try to do the asked changes myself and learn a bit more about scripting, if someone could give me a hint where to look and where to start.

Some observations / minor bugs during test:

(edit)

- As mentioned blood texture. Couldn't find the mistake - textures are present, path in nifscope seems ok (but I have very limited experience in that)

- Joburg isn't working right for me:

There is a conflict with NoDelay which overwrites the xLoversJoburgHPC script so all your changes are lost (not your fault of course just wanted to mention it - will try to adjust it to your system).

Disabled NoDelay and new game: Raping the PC doesn't work at all:

was only resulting in an unending sound loop and NPCs following my toon - if this works for others it should be my install I guess. From dialog all works fine, I have no idea why.

And when NPC are raped by normal stalking all works right, too.

But in all great work - this really gives some reason to avoid unfavourable situations.

My poor new lvl 1 witch started her adventure career in bravil prison (thanks to enhanced economy flagging all containers and me forgetting it) and ended up with 4 critical injuries, an elastic throat, near death physical and psychic damage (plus me resetting her health 4 times) and a weight limit of 3 (with feather) for the next week - but I guess she won't be afraid of deadras anymore.

Had a gander in the CK the missing texture is: textures\effects\lovers\Blood02

It might be that it is part of another mod which I don't have but if someone does have this texture i'd appreciate it ^^

edit: just noticed if you have lovers bitch, being knotted will cure the injuries and damages

Right now I am trying to understand the system and add it to some other mods.

Hope c_harlok will be around to answer my quetions (or somebody else who has more insight to understand scripting than I).

General question:

If I want add damage to sex act is it sufficient to simply call:

call xloversrapedamage me tar ok

And do I get it right "ok" is only to determine the amount of damage done?

And after ending the script will return and the calling script will continue and carry on normally?

player.removeitemns zsexneed 50

This is used to reduce the player's lust?

-

Joburg:

I am not sure what needs to be done here to add it to another version.

I see you added a resulting script xLoversJoburgHH to some dialog options which then calls xLoversJoburgHPC. This is something I can do.

But until now I don't understand from which script normal stalking calls xLoversJoburgHPC to start the act.

Hope someone knows where to look.

Thanks for any help.

- Joburg isn't working right for me:

There is a conflict with NoDelay which overwrites the xLoversJoburgHPC script so all your changes are lost (not your fault of course just wanted to mention it - will try to adjust it to your system).

Disabled NoDelay and new game: Raping the PC doesn't work at all:

was only resulting in an unending sound loop and NPCs following my toon - if this works for others it should be my install I guess. From dialog all works fine' date=' I have no idea why.

And when NPC are raped by normal stalking all works right, too.[/quote']

I've noticed some odd behaviour with joburg also; what happens for me is that, occasionally, it gets a bit stuck in a loop if I say "no" they just keep asking over and over until I decide to crack open the console and kill 'em. This has only happened twiced I'm thinking it might be an issue with NPC's added through PayBandit.

I'd also like an animals enabled version but I'm guessing it had to be disabled because this version is 100% "perverted greeting" since there's no auto-rape in this version I guess animals would break it? I dunno I'm very much in the dark with coding/scripting. Forcing an animal to stalk does result in the sound loop/nothing happening thing that you described.

On a different note, lust related dialog is working fine for me

I would like an animal enabled version too, honestly. If possible. *nods* However I can't get lust to rise. The thing that excited me most about this mod was the inability to say no to people asking in Joburg, but I set lust increase to 100%, and both waited a few hours using the wait command, and stood there for a while letting actual time pass, and I didn't get a single point of lust.

I would like an animal enabled version too' date=' honestly. If possible. *nods* However I can't get lust to rise. The thing that excited me most about this mod was the inability to say no to people asking in Joburg, but I set lust increase to 100%, and both waited a few hours using the wait command, and stood there for a while letting actual time pass, and I didn't get a single point of lust.

[/quote']

There is no HUD incidator for lust, it does rise, at 100% i think its 1 point/min of played time. You can see your lust count through casting the "stat status" spell. When it's 100 or above you can no longer turn people down.

Hi , in loverstats ok stands for: 1 normal, 2 anal, 3 blowjob.

Yes, by calling xloversrapedamage atk,tar,ok should be enough.

Critical tokens can be added independently from xloversrapedamage, one example is in a fight.

Empty tokens can be used to count anything you want ...

I would like an animal enabled version too' date=' honestly. If possible. *nods* However I can't get lust to rise. The thing that excited me most about this mod was the inability to say no to people asking in Joburg, but I set lust increase to 100%, and both waited a few hours using the wait command, and stood there for a while letting actual time pass, and I didn't get a single point of lust.

[/quote']

There is no HUD incidator for lust, it does rise, at 100% i think its 1 point/min of played time. You can see your lust count through casting the "stat status" spell. When it's 100 or above you can no longer turn people down.

That's the thing, I was using that status spell to check its progress. o.o It was staying at Zero. Maybe I didn't wait long enough.

Even still. :3 I wish I could make it rise a lot faster than that. If I could make it rise fast enough so that it became pretty inconvenient that'd be neato. ^.^ Also I still want animals. :3 But hey.

^.^ Also I still want animals. :3 But hey.

This is what I can offer - JoburgNoDelay; use with normal Joburg when you want animals - guess you need a clean save' date=' but who knows.

If your toon is raped to death by sheep it's not my fault :P

(very primitive hack - I still don't fully understand the lovers rape flags, so all joburg sex has rape damage and with normal joburg they stalk anywhere - do not set it to high or the sheep will get you :) - and I didn't bother about dialogs - and it's random where damage is done)

(very primitive hack - I still don't fully understand the lovers rape flags' date=' so all joburg sex has rape damage and with normal joburg they stalk anywhere - do not set it to high or the sheep will get you :) - and I didn't bother about dialogs - and it's random where damage is done)

[/quote']

Good to know you're working on it =p Though I think would be better to find a way to unblock animals from the one in the pack. It does add some extra NPC's, they're pretty much professional rapists. Also Without the dialogue the lust mechanic becomes fairly irrelevent with the only exception of prostiting yourself, where it forces you to accept the initial bid no matter how low it is if your lust is high.

I was thining the damage tokens were allocated as group 1 is vaginal, 2 as anal, 3 as oral type damages, and those groups would be determined through reading the:

xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup

That's what I would have done if knew how to script =p I guess animals give purely randome injury styles because they use a different group to the ones allocated? So if you wanted animal damage to only do vaginal damage then you would need something like:

If

xLoversPkrQuest.sposgroup = 100

Then

xLoversRapedamage = 1

End If

I dunno, I'm a noob, just throwing my thought out there because i'm bored =p

Critical damage is added randomly and in a progresive way depending on several variables that calculate the rape damage.

In LoversRapers front atacks will do vaginal damage, and back atacks will do anal damage.

About loversjouburg I´m finetunning it right now :cool:

Critical damage is added randomly and in a progresive way depending on several variables that calculate the rape damage.

In LoversRapers front atacks will do vaginal damage' date=' and back atacks will do anal damage.

About loversjouburg I´m finetunning it right now :cool:

[/quote']

Fantastic :> how about the missing blood texture? ^^

• 1 month later...

So very tempted to get this mod i have joburg semi realist version + one of the many flavors of rapersS, loversAdultPlayPlusSSP, and bloodlines 2.0+ english,loversHookers2.5 and lovers aphrodisia/lovers aphrodisia hud, also lovers pk extender and they all seem to work well together.

I have no problems replacing aphrodisia joburg,rapersS and replacing it with a new system but I really like bloods lines, lovers AdultPLayPlusSSP,and pk extender.Is there any problems installing the stats package minus truecrimes(use bloodlines instead), and use

hookers/adultplayplusSSP for lovers/hooking.Any problems with using

lovers PK extender with this package also?Seem to work fine with rapers joburg etc with my current set up.

So very tempted to get this mod i have joburg semi realist version + one of the many flavors of rapersS' date=' loversAdultPlayPlusSSP, and bloodlines 2.0+ english,loversHookers2.5 and lovers aphrodisia/lovers aphrodisia hud, also lovers pk extender and they all seem to work well together.

I have no problems replacing aphrodisia joburg,rapersS and replacing it with a new system but I really like bloods lines, lovers AdultPLayPlusSSP,and pk extender.Is there any problems installing the stats package minus truecrimes(use bloodlines instead), and use

hookers/adultplayplusSSP for lovers/hooking.Any problems with using

lovers PK extender with this package also?Seem to work fine with rapers joburg etc with my current set up.

[/quote']

Hi,

I don't know about replacing truecrime with bloodlines, it's not a mod I have but it shouldn't be a problem to run, though, it will have no functionality with the LoverStat system (if you get raped through a bloodlines activated scenario you not suffer stat damage/injury, same for lovershooker, being raped by clients does no harm).

I use LoversHooker+adultplayplusSSP it has no conflict though, again, it has no interaction with LoverStats.

Aphrodesia is not connected, stats has it's own lust system and it's very subtle.

PKextender works fine with it, as does rape struggle.

Any mod that this mod would replace you can keep your own ones but if they aren't from this package they are disconnected from the stats effects. If you don't use the raperS and joburg from the loverstat package then LoverStats is effectively disabled and will impart nothing onto your character.