LOVERSTATS BETA 1.0 , revamped mods .

This is a great concept, keep up the great work!

What morvo says is true, hopefully some more mods can make use of this mod, especially lovershooker.

With this version of tomagobreak, what happens? Does it register every rape against the fetus, or maybe only those that do physical damage? Haven't had it kick in with this yet, eager to know more!

I think its these touches of realism that can optionally enhance the lovers mod, thanks for this mod again!

• 4 weeks later...

This is great work' date=' c_harlock. You've thought of a lot of new, realistic elements and integrated them well.

On the topic of realism, would it be too much trouble to release a version of Loverstats using Lovers Joburg (semi) Realistic Edition? It's located at http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1366&highlight=joburg

Thanks again for your masterful work.

[/quote']

The version of joburg already in the stats package has the features of the realistic version I think. guards never stalk, standing near high responsibilty characters wards off stalkers... well, they wait for you to move away from them so they can nab you.

@morvo: despite turning the libido of males and females way down, people are regularly assaulted in the cities, which virtually never happened before I installed Loverstats (when I used the semi-realistic version of Joburg with higher libido settings). In short, with Loverstats' Joburg esp, the responsible characters are acting irresponsibly.

12-18-12 edit: I discovered I was incorrectly bash patching the sexual organs esps. When I bashed correctly, the player slave encounter mod no longer conflicted with Lovers RaperS. Previously these two never cooperated for me. Just goes to show how interdependent Lovers mods are. All this is to say that perhaps my problem with the excellent Loverstats mod conflicting with Joburg might have also stemmed from my incorrect bashing. If so, please except my apologies for finding fault with Loverstats.

I look forward to seeing if Loverstats works with Player slave encounters. Thanks C Harlock, for your outstanding work.

• 2 weeks later...

While I was able to get everything to work smoothly, I decided I do not want to use this system at the present time.

However, kudos for a good piece of coding! :)

Is that the right word...? er well anyway,

I adore the joburg in this package. I have never seen a joburg where, the stalkers run (or mobilize in whatever way is appropriate to reach their target efficiently - its like they're actually trying to catch their victim), also the stalkers don't glow when they're stalking (so they're harder to see and notice) and finally the whole system seems almost completely dialog driven.

While I am thoroughly dissatisfied with the lack of creature interaction in the plugin, I am so enthralled by the other qualities I would like to use this joburg plugin without the rest of the system - am I probably just opening myself up to problems by doing that?

Is there another joburg variation with these qualities that is independent of LOVERSTATS I can use?

Tell me what'cha think!

-gm17

• 2 weeks later...

Is there another joburg variation with these qualities that is independent of LOVERSTATS I can use?

Possibly the Joburg from Harlock's LoversAdventurer package will be the same without the stat dependency, but it's been a very long time since I tried that one so I'm not entirely sure. I remember though, that the Adventurer version also is disabled for animals, unfortunately.

I have a suggestion. The Critical Injuries mechanic is awesome, it gives great immersion to the game, I hope you add some other kind of injuries like magicka drain and dizziness. The recover methods should be more difficult to achieve while in a dungeon. Resting in a bed is OK, but using spells is like cheat, the recovery process must be hard or expensive.

Maybe with Welkynd Stones, Idk.

Moving or sorting injuries and traits would be a good idea. Using a prefix (.LStats or something) could help to the player to know how many of these injuries has.

• 3 weeks later...

HELP! This mod is awesome, definitely the best Jorburg and Rapers versions. But I have a problem. When the PC is raped by because of LoversJoburg, the NPC can steal all the gold of the PC, and there isn't a option to disable that.

I would like to edit the script so instead to steal all the gold only some hundreds should have been stolen when a rape occurs (for all Joburg, Rapers and AdultPlay) but I don't know what is the script to edit.

• 3 months later...