EVE V9.2 + KLEOS | 2024-04-29 UPDATE

On 1/8/2024 at 12:48 PM, ephiny-asunder said:

Hello! That's a bit of a mystery. I just checked the 9.1 files just in case there was a mix-up, but there doesn't seem to be.

V5 is still available in the 'older versions' link here, but it's the only place I can find it. Is it possible you downloaded the file from here by mistake?

I'll examine the mod list again and see, but is there a specific file or files that use that EVE.V5 thumbnail ? I still use some of the older clothing mods and accessories from the EVE series.

Edited by ReconUnitZero
On 7/1/2024 at 19:48, ephiny-asunder said:

¡Hola! Eso es un poco misterioso. Acabo de revisar los archivos 9.1 en caso de que hubiera una confusión, pero no parece haberla.

V5 todavía está disponible en el enlace "versiones anteriores" aquí , pero es el único lugar donde puedo encontrarlo. ¿Es posible que hayas descargado el archivo desde aquí por error?

Puedes descargarlos aquí . Asegúrate de tener el CC correcto para que se vea correcto.

Hola, tienes que quitártelos de los conjuntos que tienen pezones cubiertos por ropa en CAS o flotarán por encima o se engancharán a través de la ropa. Sólo son prácticos para conjuntos que muestran los pezones. Si quieres que solo se muestren cuando un Sim se está bañando y que se oculten automáticamente cuando los Sims se vuelvan a poner la ropa, debes usar el mod Outfit Tools para editar el atuendo en estado desnudo.

Quizás sea así, o puede que esté pasando algo más. Envíame un mensaje privado con capturas de pantalla y puedo intentar ayudarte.

Hello, where can I find more piercings?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well found out as to what that problem was with my CAS involving that issue with the unknown Eve 5 bottom preset which was overriding the v9. Tracked it down to a really old 2017 merged mod package called "Eva C. Lucena - 08.12.16 - TODOS CPS EM UM PACKAGE"

Not sure if it was installed via downloading a custom Sims4 character tray or from something else long ago.

Would it be possible to develop a patched version of the breast/nipple slider that works alongside with the chest sliders used in the Body overhaul slider project ?

Also any chance of some future clothing designs that have a sort of squeeze type appearance ? I've only seen a few around.

Sqeeze1.jpg

Edited by ReconUnitZero
On 3/3/2024 at 9:52 PM, ReconUnitZero said:

Well found out as to what that problem was with my CAS involving that issue with the unknown Eve 5 bottom preset which was overriding the v9. Tracked it down to a really old 2017 merged mod package called "Eva C. Lucena - 08.12.16 - TODOS CPS EM UM PACKAGE"

Not sure if it was installed via downloading a custom Sims4 character tray or from something else long ago.

Would it be possible to develop a patched version of the breast/nipple slider that works alongside with the chest sliders used in the Body overhaul slider project ?

Also any chance of some future clothing designs that have a sort of squeeze type appearance ? I've only seen a few around.

Interesting! Well, I'm glad you were able to locate it.

As for the slider, the game only allows one slider per hotspot and it looks like the Body overhaul slider project has already filled all the chest hotspots with other sliders. So I won't be able to do anything unless that creator specifically wants to made my slider compatible.

And yes, I'd like to. I've even done some myself. But it's hard to make them without the crunchiness that you see in that picture, so I haven't made many.

11 hours ago, ephiny-asunder said:

And yes, I'd like to. I've even done some myself. But it's hard to make them without the crunchiness that you see in that picture, so I haven't made many.

Well most by default size and shape it's mostly smooth looking, Nitropanic is the one who made the 'squeeze outfits'. I was using a combination of the Body overhaul slider project and also some custom array of body presets when I took that screenshot, mostly those from Secret Crush who has around 1-12 body presets which modify specific shapes including the bust's overall size and shape which helps correct usage on certain outfits that use a modified breast mesh.Bust2.jpg.0e22982727fd1fe739ebd3d2da07b2d6.jpg
This is a more better capture of the original squeeze top, again chunky due to slider usage. The other 3 are examples of the body preset differences (1st one Default) (2nd and 3rd are Secret Crushes 01 and 05 presets). Alternative options when you need a specific breast/body shape without need use the sliders which can crumple clothing meshes. Pretty much used 1 and 5 as a improvised version to the old v7 Eve.

Not sure why the last two have a weird oily overlay around the top, maybe something to do with the eve top outfit.

I suppose others have had similar difficulty with designing squeeze type outfits, as I've not found any other kinds in my search through millions of Sim4 clothing.

Edited by ReconUnitZero