Marry Jane's Cum Stains

View File

These are some cum textures that I whiped up 4 Four-play.

I just felt like sharing these with the public since there aren't many cum textures for Fallout 4 yet,

I realize these may not be the best cum textures, But its the best I could do (for now), So I hope you'll like em.

I might do more in the future, We'll see.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

credit goes to Ousnius & Caliente for the original body textures

used in the creation of these ones.

Everyone enjoy ;P
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are 2 versions of this download, One is for base bodies, The other is for people who have Unique Player.

Included in these files is the base body texture I used for this, So you'll have an UN-stained version of the body as well.

Just drag and drop the (Texture) folder(s) into your Data folder.

Hi, does it work on NPCs?

Yes it will,  Word of warning though.

If you use the base version all of your female NPC's will have the cum texture with the exception of dirty bodys i.e. raiders.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 5:31 AM, Doode said:

Tried putting the texture files in the data folder, nothing, tried with NMM; still nothing. Any help please?

Are you using the default version or the unique player version?

On ‎10‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 6:58 PM, Kanealpha said:

any chance to implement this as looksmenu overlay? or can i use this and keep my fsm/cbbe skin?

IDK to be honest, I've never really messed with looksmenu stuff (yet)..........maybe.

Otherwise the textures as they are now cannot be used as an overlay.......Sorry

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2017 at 11:10 AM, dibz666 said:

IDK to be honest, I've never really messed with looksmenu stuff (yet)..........maybe.

Otherwise the textures as they are now cannot be used as an overlay.......Sorry

Sorry for being this up so late but I was wonder does it work with looksmenu now? Or can I use this and it works with my cbbe skin?

10 hours ago, WheyFap said:

Sorry for being this up so late but I was wonder does it work with looksmenu now? Or can I use this and it works with my cbbe skin?

These are technically just body textures,  They're for CBBE..............& no they don't work in looksmenu,  They have to be applied manually outside the game.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...