[2018-05-15 Markdf's Patcher Reuploaded] [SSE] The Painted Lady - Color-Matching Pubic Hairs

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/17/2018 at 11:14 PM, poplan said:

I would be doing this on my player character and build morphs so I'll give this another try but so far I've never seen this show up.

UPDATE: And of course, now it works out of the gate.  I'm clearly an idiot :)

UPDATE 2: Huh, I added the hair to my character using showracemenu and now the ID of the game has changed so it's started a new save list.  Not a big deal I guess.

UPDATE 3: Worked great for a couple days and today I notice it's not showing up again.    Not sure what could cause that...   (Loaded back up to double check something, a couple hours after finishing for the night and it's working again.  Did absolutely nothing.) 

UPDATE 4: I see what's happening, sometimes, for whatever reason, it's putting the pubic hair lower than normal.     Have no idea why or what causes it to fix itself (until it breaks again).    I think I figured it out (see update 5).

UPDATE 5: There appears to be an issue with this mod and if the female character is pregnant (BodyMorph is being used to handle that), the pubic hair mesh keeps moving 'downward' as the belly expands.   My next post is a more formal bug report.

I noticed the same issue, I expect you are using 3ba like me, I suspect we need a bodyslide file for this designed for 3ba is anyone has made one

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Heaven knows if this will get an answer, but I'm interested in adding these for, well, all the female NPCs in the game, unique and generated (like the random bandits or mages or whatever in dungeons). Skyrim Special Edition is what I'm specifically interested in. Is there a way to do that? I will note my current ability to understand modding falls under "open/download in Vortex, press buttons until it's installed", so this very well may be beyond me, but any help is appreciated.

Edited by Haldaer