[2018-05-15 Markdf's Patcher Reuploaded] [SSE] The Painted Lady - Color-Matching Pubic Hairs

22 hours ago, astor said:

Is there a patch for YgNord around here?

Done. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78466-sse-the-painted-lady-color-matching-pubic-hairs/?do=findComment&comment=1906835

I only did a cursory test because I have not been keeping abreast with SSE, skse64, and related mods, but I'm having compatibility issues with skse64, ECE, and SSE.  The all of the pubic hairs appeared for my test ygNord.

If I want to have only one hair type in my game, will removing all references in Head Part except for the one I want and then removing the corresponding meshes be enough to prevent crashes and stuff? I know it may sound strange - I could simply ignore them, but I want to play around with the tools.

Also, this is not the right place to ask this, but maybe you know how to help me. How to prevent the head from scaling with weight slider? How to make it stay weight 100? I replaced femalebody_0.nif with a copy of femalebody_1.nif to make all weights look the same and it worked except for the head... It's the only part that I cannot simply replace the _0 with _1 to fix seams. Any ideas?

2 hours ago, Sumerechny said:

If I want to have only one hair type in my game, will removing all references in Head Part except for the one I want and then removing the corresponding meshes be enough to prevent crashes and stuff? I know it may sound strange - I could simply ignore them, but I want to play around with the tools.

Also, this is not the right place to ask this, but maybe you know how to help me. How to prevent the head from scaling with weight slider? How to make it stay weight 100? I replaced femalebody_0.nif with a copy of femalebody_1.nif to make all weights look the same and it worked except for the head... It's the only part that I cannot simply replace the _0 with _1 to fix seams. Any ideas?

If you only want one pubic style then you will need to edit the master file by removing the Hearpart forms for the pubic hairs you do not want.  Second, you can then remove the unwanted pubic hair meshes.

The neck gap when changing to '0' weight is caused by a special morph in the FemaleHead.tri file.  The morph is called the "skinnymorph", is an OBJ file, and is what makes the neck shrink when reducing the weight of the body.  Swapping the 0-weight body mesh with the 100-weight mesh will have no affect on the neck.

You will need a tool, like Animations Tools by Anton, to extract FemaleHead.tri, remove the skinnymorph OBJ and maybe replace it with a copy of the femalehead OBJ (or whatever is the name of the base OBJ file) renamed to that of the skinnymorph file.  Finally, recreate the FemaleHead.tri with the fake skinnymorph.  

Hey PsychoMachina, I like your stuff! I did a quick Bodyslide version for CBBE SSE, as some of the new sliders makes the base shape cover the pubic hair meshes a lot (like 'Hips Forward'). Have a play around with it! If it's to your liking, you can reupload it on the main downloads it or link it from the main post.

I've included a 7-zip archive in the attachments. It contains the osd's, nif's, a single osp and a grouping xml - the group is called 'Painted Lady - Pubic Hairs'. I've set them to export single-weight, and not to include the reference shape.

The Painted Lady - Color Match Pubic Hairs - Bodyslide.7z

4 hours ago, ToxicKin said:

Hey PsychoMachina, I like your stuff! I did a quick Bodyslide version for CBBE SSE, as some of the new sliders makes the base shape cover the pubic hair meshes a lot (like 'Hips Forward'). Have a play around with it! If it's to your liking, you can reupload it on the main downloads it or link it from the main post.

I've included a 7-zip archive in the attachments. It contains the osd's, nif's, a single osp and a grouping xml - the group is called 'Painted Lady - Pubic Hairs'. I've set them to export single-weight, and not to include the reference shape.

Thank you, ToxicKin.  I recently reinstalled SSE so give me a moment as I roll a new character and give this a test run.

Finally got SSE working after updating MO2 and a few mods (what a PITA).  SKSE64 was giving me grief especially with ECE (more PITA) so I finally uninstalled both.

@ToxicKin tested your bodyslide files and they look good.  You mentioned the meshes are single-weights, I saw little difference between min and max weights though I only tested with one CBBE preset.  I'm aching to make some new screenshots so I'll have them uploaded and update the OP sometime today.

16 hours ago, PsychoMachina said:

Thank you, ToxicKin.  I recently reinstalled SSE so give me a moment as I roll a new character and give this a test run.

6 hours ago, PsychoMachina said:

Finally got SSE working after updating MO2 and a few mods (what a PITA).  SKSE64 was giving me grief especially with ECE (more PITA) so I finally uninstalled both.

@ToxicKin tested your bodyslide files and they look good.  You mentioned the meshes are single-weights, I saw little difference between min and max weights though I only tested with one CBBE preset.  I'm aching to make some new screenshots so I'll have them uploaded and update the OP sometime today.

I've been fairly lucky myself, never had any issues with MO :tongue: Anyway, sounds good! I'll just clarify that when I said the meshes are single-weight, it's that the SliderSets only export a single mesh, i.e they don't have the _0/_1 postfix - as the originals doesn't either. I'm not sure if hair meshes (or whatever the engine consider them) can be weighted? If they can, and you'd like to make them weighted, it'd be a ridiculously easy fix to make them weighted on the Bodyslide part as well.

Finally got MO2, SKSE64, and ECE to play nice with each other, so far so good.  Made some new screenshots to replace the pics in the OP, but only went ahead and uploaded one.

With all that out of the way...

UPDATE - NEW CBBE Bodyslide Pubic Hairs Presets.

Thank you ToxicKin.

Posted a link to his post which has the file to download and some info on what was done.

6 hours ago, UnCui said:

I can't get the hair to show, Im using a custom cbbe body I build + leyenda skins, I've tried the in-game sliders, as well as the batch build bodyslide, they don't show up though..

Are you using NMM or MO2?

Open MESHES > ACTORS > CHARACTER > CHARACTER ASSETS folder and see if these files are present:

PubicHairs_Bush.nif

PubicHairs_LStrip.nif

PubicHairs_Untamed_CBBE.nif

PubicHairs_Untamed_UNP.nif

PubicHairs_Untamed_UNPSkinny.nif

PubicHairs_Wild.nif

If you do not see these files then you will need to reinstall the mod.

If you are having problems with creating new pubic hairs meshes with bodyslide and you are using Mod Organizer 2, you may need to move the CalienteTools folder to your Skyrim Data folder and run bodyslide from there.  Chances are bodyslide will fail to create new meshes even if it indicated that the meshes were created.  The problem is likely MO2's virtual file system.

23 minutes ago, PsychoMachina said:

Are you using NMM or MO2?

Open MESHES > ACTORS > CHARACTER > CHARACTER ASSETS folder and see if these files are present:

PubicHairs_Bush.nif

PubicHairs_LStrip.nif

PubicHairs_Untamed_CBBE.nif

PubicHairs_Untamed_UNP.nif

PubicHairs_Untamed_UNPSkinny.nif

PubicHairs_Wild.nif

If you do not see these files then you will need to reinstall the mod.

If you are having problems with creating new pubic hairs meshes with bodyslide and you are using Mod Organizer 2, you may need to move the CalienteTools folder to your Skyrim Data folder and run bodyslide from there.  Chances are bodyslide will fail to create new meshes even if it indicated that the meshes were created.  The problem is likely MO2's virtual file system.

Thanks for reply, I was about to check in with my issue, I managed to partially fix it

Mod works great except for 1 thing, the hair isn't positioned as it should be (its floating a bit above the skin) this might have to do with the single weight thingy, Im not sure how to fix it, because, in bodyslide, there is no body, only the hair , so I have no reference as to how I can position it...(I batch build it after my custom body)

47 minutes ago, UnCui said:

Thanks for reply, I was about to check in with my issue, I managed to partially fix it

Mod works great except for 1 thing, the hair isn't positioned as it should be (its floating a bit above the skin) this might have to do with the single weight thingy, Im not sure how to fix it, because, in bodyslide, there is no body, only the hair , so I have no reference as to how I can position it...(I batch build it after my custom body)

You do save your slider-preset right? You can use the same preset even on a single-weight sliderset. It'll simply use the 100% weighted one, I think.

13 minutes ago, ToxicKin said:

You do save your slider-preset right? You can use the same preset even on a single-weight sliderset. It'll simply use the 100% weighted one, I think.

Yes..I already tired that but it doesn't seem to work, I fiddled a bit with the sliders, and it seems, the hair either clips through the body, or it floats...not sure why it does that, the hair does change when I select different presets in the preview window...

6 hours ago, UnCui said:

Yes..I already tired that but it doesn't seem to work, I fiddled a bit with the sliders, and it seems, the hair either clips through the body, or it floats...not sure why it does that, the hair does change when I select different presets in the preview window...

Is this happening with all of the pubic hairs or certain ones?

There are 3 versions of the untamed hairs, the first is for CBBE, the second is for UNP, and the third is for UNP Skinny. 

Also, are you using the latest SSE files for CBBE and Bodyslide?  Did you install anything that was for the Skyrim LE version?  Did you install the original CBBE bodyslide files for Painted Lady then installed ToxicKin's files over it?

I'm thinking maybe a fresh install of SSE Bodyslide, the CBBE BS data, and the SSE Painted Lady BS files (no other files, especially for Skyrim LE) might fix this...maybe.

23 hours ago, PsychoMachina said:

Is this happening with all of the pubic hairs or certain ones?

There are 3 versions of the untamed hairs, the first is for CBBE, the second is for UNP, and the third is for UNP Skinny. 

Also, are you using the latest SSE files for CBBE and Bodyslide?  Did you install anything that was for the Skyrim LE version?  Did you install the original CBBE bodyslide files for Painted Lady then installed ToxicKin's files over it?

I'm thinking maybe a fresh install of SSE Bodyslide, the CBBE BS data, and the SSE Painted Lady BS files (no other files, especially for Skyrim LE) might fix this...maybe.

I had CBEE and BS installed before, I installed Painted lady, then put Toxickin slides.

Since you mentioned it, I looked in the folders, and there were all 3 vairants, so I removed the UNP ones, then built the meshes again with BS, got back in the game, and there was no hair at all this time lmao, so now im gonna reinstall the painted lady pack...without unp

EDIT: Ok, so...turns out, I had to enter racemenu and move the additional hair slider again (even though it was on the selected hair) to make it appear, for some reason...

I put lush version as well, which turned out to work better, I still had to fiddle a bit with the slider on the preset I build, but finnaly got it right...still I am puzzled as to why the hair was not there, even though the the in-game slider was already set.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10.4.2018 at 9:26 PM, ToxicKin said:

On 12.4.2018 at 1:15 AM, PsychoMachina said:

Finally got MO2, SKSE64, and ECE to play nice with each other, so far so good.  Made some new screenshots to replace the pics in the OP, but only went ahead and uploaded one.

With all that out of the way...

UPDATE - NEW CBBE Bodyslide Pubic Hairs Presets.

Thank you ToxicKin.

Posted a link to his post which has the file to download and some info on what was done.

Thanks for the mod and the Bodyslide.

Be advised, the Bodyslide mesh for Wild uses the wrong slot (32) instead of 52 and will not show up in game.

On 4/29/2018 at 6:01 AM, t3h0th3r said:

Thanks for the mod and the Bodyslide.

Be advised, the Bodyslide mesh for Wild uses the wrong slot (32) instead of 52 and will not show up in game.

Biped slot should not have any affect on the pubic hairs as they are added into the game as an extra head part for the main hairs.  Here is a screenshot I made and the Wild style pubic hair is functioning in my game.

wildpubichairdoeswork.thumb.jpg.44311a072f5d56f7f4958fea834543af.jpg

Might reinstalling the PL files fix the situation?

it’s entirely possible that i‘m mixing stuff up between PL and the SOS plugin that does this for all characters. I made a BS for the sos-plugin and wild only showed up after fixing the BiPedSlot, then i probably only checked the PL/BS meshes directly and not ingame. Sorry for the confusion. 

Edit: just confirmed, also the regular PL mesh is slot 32.

8 hours ago, t3h0th3r said:

it’s entirely possible that i‘m mixing stuff up between PL and the SOS plugin that does this for all characters. I made a BS for the sos-plugin and wild only showed up after fixing the BiPedSlot, then i probably only checked the PL/BS meshes directly and not ingame. Sorry for the confusion. 

Edit: just confirmed, also the regular PL mesh is slot 32.

I changed the biped slot for all of the Wild meshes to 52.  Uploading in a moment.

EDIT

Uploading done.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2018 at 1:12 AM, tomomi1922 said:

Anyone has link to SkyProc Patcher by Markdf ?  The original link on description page doesn't work anymore.

LInk works.  It could be your browser or an extension.  Here is the link, if this does not work for you then try a different browser or check that an extension is not blocking or breaking some functions of the forum.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/38259-2018-04-30-minor-fix-the-painted-lady-redone-color-matching-pubic-hairs/?do=findComment&comment=1780356