Help! Un-hide armor slots when clothed?

I am using the mod Faction: Pit Fighter for a, well, pit fighter play, but wanted to add a twist.  My pit fighter is a slave.  Basically a Gladiator. 

I managed to rip some files to create collar, wrist cuffs & ankle cuffs so she fits the part.  I assigned the cuffs to slots 34 (forearms) & 38 (calves) so that they didn't occupy actual clothing slots so that she could wear clothes AND the manacles simultaneously.  I don't want her naked allll the time, plus I use Frostfall so she kinda needs to be clothed when traveling. 

Problem is, when I equip torso/slot 32 gear, the wrist & ankle cuffs vanish.  They remain equip'd, but they are not visible. 

Anyone know what I need to do to allow them to remain visible when slot 32 is equip'd? 

Thank you kindly! 

It could have to do with the Torso Armor that you're equipping. Sometimes, the armor uses it's own reference body that covers your necklaces, panties, etc. I got around it by running it through Body Slide and replacing the reference with my own female body.  Plenty of Tutorials around here on how to do that! 

I am using the mod Faction: Pit Fighter for a, well, pit fighter play, but wanted to add a twist.  My pit fighter is a slave.  Basically a Gladiator. 

I managed to rip some files to create collar, wrist cuffs & ankle cuffs so she fits the part.  I assigned the cuffs to slots 34 (forearms) & 38 (calves) so that they didn't occupy actual clothing slots so that she could wear clothes AND the manacles simultaneously.  I don't want her naked allll the time, plus I use Frostfall so she kinda needs to be clothed when traveling. 

Problem is, when I equip torso/slot 32 gear, the wrist & ankle cuffs vanish.  They remain equip'd, but they are not visible. 

Anyone know what I need to do to allow them to remain visible when slot 32 is equip'd? 

Thank you kindly! 

Lots of the default outfits use slots 34 & 38 as well as 32 so they can make the lower legs disappear when wearing boots or likewise for gloves.  If you use TES5Edit you can adjust the priority for the manacles to be higher than the outfit, but that will cause another issue with parts of many outfits missing when the manacles are equipped.  You best solution is to choose some of the other available slots somewhere in the 45 - 60 range for the manacles.  That should fix your issue completely.

The loose standards for the slots are 58 or 59 for the arms/wrists and 53 or 54 for legs so you will probably have less conflicts with other mods/outfits if you use those.

The loose standards for the slots are 58 or 59 for the arms/wrists and 53 or 54 for legs so you will probably have less conflicts with other mods/outfits if you use those.

I was trying to avoid using these slots as I use Bandoliers, etc, but this worked out.  53 & 59 are slots for pouches that I seldom use, so problem solved.

Thanks all!

Archived