Two questions about Flower Girls SE

Just a warning.  Don't use tfc mode when engaged in sex.  After the act your controls will be locked.  You can still use the mouse to look around.  But you can't move or use your weapon/spell.  If you save and exit and then reload the problem persists.  This just happened to me a moment ago.  But it's no problem since I have an earlier save.

You can also just exit the free camera mode before the animation ends and everything will be fine.

Oh yes, I know.  It's that sometimes I'm so into the game, that I don't notice when the scene is ending. :)

Just a warning.  Don't use tfc mode when engaged in sex.  After the act your controls will be locked.  You can still use the mouse to look around.  But you can't move or use your weapon/spell.  If you save and exit and then reload the problem persists.  This just happened to me a moment ago.  But it's no problem since I have an earlier save.

You can also just exit the free camera mode before the animation ends and everything will be fine.

Oh yes, I know.  It's that sometimes I'm so into the game, that I don't notice when the scene is ending. :)

When that happens, there is another console command you can use to restore control "epc" or "enableplayercontrol". It's a long term issue with skyrim that causes this sadly and is not fixable from papyrus.

Asking here rather than making a new thread:

1) Playing a male character the 3some animation always puts me into a female one and one of the two girls into a male which is missing the 'tool' which is no surprise since strapon is set off and sex to "straight" in settings. How do I get my (male) character to the male anim?

2) Playing a female character with settings "bi" and "strapon" on, she also is always in the female position (wearing a strapon) during a 3some and one of the two other girls in a male anim without strapon.

What do I miss?

Asking here rather than making a new thread:

1) Playing a male character the 3some animation always puts me into a female one and one of the two girls into a male which is missing the 'tool' which is no surprise since strapon is set off and sex to "straight" in settings. How do I get my (male) character to the male anim?

2) Playing a female character with settings "bi" and "strapon" on, she also is always in the female position (wearing a strapon) during a 3some and one of the two other girls in a male anim without strapon.

What do I miss?

Yeah, I have the same problem.  When my character tries to have a 3some, he takes the female position and one of the females take the male position.

Can this be a problem with SexLab SE Lite?  I have installed but not activated.  The only one I have activated is Flower Girls SE.

Also I have two questions.  Is it possible to have sex with custom followers like VIlja, or Sofia?  Or does the mod need a patch to enable sex with them?

Yeah, I have the same problem.  When my character tries to have a 3some, he takes the female position and one of the females take the male position.

Can this be a problem with SexLab SE Lite?  I have installed but not activated.  The only one I have activated is Flower Girls SE.

Also I have two questions.  Is it possible to have sex with custom followers like VIlja, or Sofia?  Or does the mod need a patch to enable sex with them?

I'm not using Vilja but sex with Sofia works fine so I assume any other custom follower would work as well.

I'm not using Vilja but sex with Sofia works fine so I assume any other custom follower would work as well.

You not using Vilja?  I hear those Skaal Nords are feaky.;)  Seriously though when I clicked on Sofia, I did not get the topic that leads to sex.  I just get her normal dialogue.  Is there anything special I need to do?  I tried the seduction spell that comes with FG, but that doesn't seem to work.

You not using Vilja?  I hear those Skaal Nords are feaky. ;)  Seriously though when I clicked on Sofia, I did not get the topic that leads to sex.  I just get her normal dialogue.  Is there anything special I need to do?  I tried the seduction spell that comes with FG, but that doesn't seem to work.

There should be a dialog option for it as long as FG is below your dialog overhauls (like RDO) I think.  I'll double check once I finish building my new patches.  Taking another stab at getting my survival mods to work...

You not using Vilja?  I hear those Skaal Nords are feaky. ;)  Seriously though when I clicked on Sofia, I did not get the topic that leads to sex.  I just get her normal dialogue.  Is there anything special I need to do?  I tried the seduction spell that comes with FG, but that doesn't seem to work.

There should be a dialog option for it as long as FG is below your dialog overhauls (like RDO) I think.  I'll double check once I finish building my new patches.  Taking another stab at getting my survival mods to work...

Thank you for the reply.  I am not using dialogue overhauls like RDO.  I am only using Amorous Adventures 3.0.  FG is near the bottom, but I still don't get the topic. 

I think the latest version of FG changed it so you have to use seduction.  I just checked and I don't have an option for sex with Sofia now but I do have the "start seduction" option.

How low did you place FG in your load order?  As for the seduction spell.  It does nothing when I cast it.  I do not have the start seduction option either.  Should I load FG last after Alternate Start?  Once again thanks for the reply.

I think the latest version of FG changed it so you have to use seduction.  I just checked and I don't have an option for sex with Sofia now but I do have the "start seduction" option.

How low did you place FG in your load order?  As for the seduction spell.  It does nothing when I cast it.  I do not have the start seduction option either.  Should I load FG last after Alternate Start?  Once again thanks for the reply.

I meant the seduction dialog, not the spell.  I don't use the spells.  This latest version seems to fix the sexual preference issue as well.  No more sex dialog topics with Sven/Faendal/etc for my male PC.  I have FG almost at the bottom of my load order, after Alternate Start but before Realistic Water Two.  I will check vanilla companions as well but so far I only have Sofia.

Ah the change was made for this release to set Seduction as the default 'mode'. Sofia just needs seducing. :-) Alternatively if you want to go to how it was before you can turn off seduction in the flowergirls options.

I recommend trying Seduction though, it will actually give you far more partners over all than with it turned off.

The seduction spell should work. Although you might not notice it's worked if you have gifted recently. Gifting runs on a timer, so you might not get any immediate dialogue changes with the target npc. Try talking to the npc again in after a few game hours have past.

I meant the seduction dialog, not the spell.  I don't use the spells.  This latest version seems to fix the sexual preference issue as well.  No more sex dialog topics with Sven/Faendal/etc for my male PC.  I have FG almost at the bottom of my load order, after Alternate Start but before Realistic Water Two.  I will check vanilla companions as well but so far I only have Sofia.

Ah the change was made for this release to set Seduction as the default 'mode'. Sofia just needs seducing. :-) Alternatively if you want to go to how it was before you can turn off seduction in the flowergirls options.

I recommend trying Seduction though, it will actually give you far more partners over all than with it turned off.

The seduction spell should work. Although you might not notice it's worked if you have gifted recently. Gifting runs on a timer, so you might not get any immediate dialogue changes with the target npc. Try talking to the npc again in after a few game hours have past.

Thank you both for your time and help.  I will follow your advice.:)

Hi Kain, there are quite a few improvements in the patch, mainly polish and under-the-hood changes. So hope you enjoy the new release. There are still plenty of other things that didn't quite make this release but should be coming very soon.

I didn't have a patreon, but you are the fourth person to ask about this, so I went ahead and created one at: https://www.patreon.com/xiderpunk and many thanks for considering supporting me.

Hi Kain, there are quite a few improvements in the patch, mainly polish and under-the-hood changes. So hope you enjoy the new release. There are still plenty of other things that didn't quite make this release but should be coming very soon.

I didn't have a patreon, but you are the fourth person to ask about this, so I went ahead and created one at: https://www.patreon.com/xiderpunk and many thanks for considering supporting me.

It's my pleasure, Xider.  I also saw earlier today on the Amorous Adventures page on Nexus.  You integrated FG to work with the latest AA.  This is great news, since I enjoy that mod also.:)

• 1 month later...

I've been using Seduction alongside Amorous Adventures for my last play-through and have to say it - IMMERSIVE as hell.  Spending time with custom followers for some time before getting them down on the furs is way more rewarding than I thought it'd be.

Since this seems to be the play to ask things, I'll post mine:

Will you consider doing an SKSE64 - MCM version if/when a stable Beta is released, Xider?

Doesn't need it, but the ability to "tinker under the hood" would sure be lovely.

Yes MCM menu is a definite along with other various SKSE64 based improvements. I will continue to allow FG to run without requiring SKSE64, just it will use the SKSE64/MCM features if it is installed. No ETA as yet, I myself am using SKSE64 now.. and given that it already is pretty complete I don't anticipate it will be too long before I turn my attention to it. 

Great to hear.  I've been using SKSE64 ever since it was released and have not run into any issues at all with it and my mod list includes several SKSE DLL plugins as well.  It's rock solid. 

I think the only issue I've seen so far is the fact that when you delete saves in game, it doesn't remove the SKSE cosave so you end up with a folder full of tons of SKSE cosaves that don't match up to any real saves.  I've heard that there's some threshold where you can also start seeing corrupted saves if your save directory has too many saves in it so I've been periodically deleting saves by hand to avoid that (and I don't know if that claim is actually true).  Hoping maybe Vortex can be used to manage saves instead of using the game itself when that's out, I gave up trying to do it in MO.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, I have a small problem with Sofia. She is silent(kisses silently , doesn't moan etc) during sex. Tried lots of load order combinations but it didn't work. Subtitles of her moans can be seen but there are no sound effects. My character is an High Elf and I am using sofia Customizer mod